32 | Lost at Love Box

Suggested by tomxdaya ! 💕 keep suggesting guys I need as much as I can get 😂
————
"Are you ready for the crazy amount of Instagram posts we are going to get from this" Tom wrapped his arms around Zendayas torso as they lay on Toms bed together.

"Hmm I think it's cute" Zendaya rolled over in Toms arms and snuggled into his chest.
Tom sighed and ran his fingers through Zendayas curls as they lay there.

"You know we don't even have to go we could just stay here..." Tom heard Zendaya chuckle and he pulled her closer so her entire body was trapped in his embrace.

"No I want to go it will be fun..." Zendaya tilted her head up and kissed Toms jaw.
"We can't walk around holding hands and be cute though..." Tom looked down at Zendaya who shot back a smile.

"We still get to spend time with the others though...it will be fun!" Zendaya gave him a soft kiss.
"Yeah but I want to spend time with you..." Tom rested his forehead against Zendayas.

"And you will tonight..." Zendaya whispered and kissed him again. Tom smiled and tightened his arms around Zendaya, resting his cheek against her head.

"Well in that case let's go have fun" Tom picked Zendaya up with him as he hopped off the bed.
Zendaya giggled as Tom spun them both in circles when they got off.

"Put me down!" She yelped as he carried her over to the front door.
"Nope I'm taking in every moment I can get" Zendaya smiled and looped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

When they reached the door tom put her down and kissed her gently keeping her close to him. When that door opened this was over.

Zendaya kissed Tom back careful not to turn it into a full makeout as she didn't want to miss the festival. Tom pulled away and kissed her on the cheek.

"You ready..." Tom loosened his grip on Zendayas hips and put one hand on the door handle.
Zendaya nodded and took a small step back letting go of Tom.

"I love you" Zendaya smiled.
"I love you too" Tom opened the door and the pair hopped into Darnell's car.

The start of the car ride was awkward, there was two seats left in the car which were deliberately placed right next to each other.

Darnell and Jacob basically harassed the pair about dating rumours and why they were in Toms house together.
Tom and Zendaya successfully shut them down as usual and Darnell quickly turned on the radio to help with the awkwardness.

Zendaya wanted to rest her head on Toms shoulder or hold his hand but she couldn't.
So she just pressed against him.

Tom noticed this and pressed against Zendaya smiling to himself.
Darnell caught them in the mirror and decided to just break the ice.
"Alright you two we know you're dating Jacob saw you smoochin' the other day"

Toms eyes widened and Zendayas face grew red.
"Jacob..." Tom glared at him and Jacob shrugged.
"What? You should shut your blinds your room is right next to the pool"

"Oh my god" Zendaya buried her face in her knees, "don't tell anyone please! We want to keep it private"

"That's fine...I respect that" Darnell said as they turned a corner, "y'all can be cute now Zendaya I can tell you're desperate"

Zendaya let out a sigh of relief and rested her head on Toms shoulder looping her hand through his.
"Awww" Harrison sighed as Tom put his arm around Zendayas shoulders.

"Ok ok not that cute you're making me jealous" Darnell parked the car, "let's go!"

The festival was amazing. Even though Tom and Zendaya couldn't be super public about their relationship it was nice to know they didn't have to keep it from their friends.

They had a fun time together, looking around and dancing to songs they didn't know.
"Anyone hungry?" Darnell pulled everyone aside.
"Yes I'm starving" Zendaya sighed.

Darnell rubbed his hands together.
"Alright Z I assume something vegetarian?"
Zendaya nodded.
"Alright we will go get that meet back here"

The group parted Darnell and Zendaya going one way, the rest of the boys going the other.
"So..." Darnell said as they left, "Tomdaya?"

"Shut up..." Zendaya slapped his shoulder.
"It's cute I think he's nice"
"Thanks mom for your input" Zendaya rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna check out that store over there I'll meet you back at the table"

Darnell gave her a small salute and disappeared in the crowd.

Zendaya eventually got to the stand and ordered some food.
She could see the table from here and Tom and Jacob were already seated.

She smiled as she saw Tom shove Jacob away from him and his food.
"177!" Zendaya snapped her head back around to the stand and payed for her food taking the bag.
"Thank you"

She turned back to the table to see that Jacob, Tom and the table were gone.
She began to panic a bit but thought nothing of it.

Zendaya made her way to the table, or where the table was and panicked more when she couldn't see anyone else.

She pulled out her phone but there was no signal.
"Shit..." she whispered as she looked around.

Zendaya didn't like crowds that much and to her surprise she couldn't spot her boyfriend or her best friend in amongst all the people surrounding her.

She decided to walk around the area to see if she could spot them or get a signal.

Tom and the rest of the group had to end up moving tables as the table they were on was "blocking the path"

Tom began to worry about Zendaya as they had to move and they didn't tell her where.
"I should go back to where the table was..." tom stood up.

"She's probably freaking out"
Tom walked off and headed back to where the table was and began to look around for his girlfriend.

Zendaya was doing the same, trying to spot Tom in the crowd. When she couldn't find him that's when she really began to freak out.

Her anxiety increased and she started to breath a lot faster bf heavier than normal. Her body tensed up and her heart started beating too fast for her liking.

"Zendaya!" Her head whipped around and she snapped her head around in all directions searching for the voice.

Tom had spotted Zendaya and noticed how scared she looked in the large crowd.
"Zendaya!" He called again pushing through the people so she could see him.

When he reached her she threw her arms around his neck.
"Hey it's ok..." Tom whispered and rubbed her back.

Zendayas heart and breathing went back to normal as she buried her head in Toms neck.
"Zendaya..." Tom put a hand on the back of Zendayas head, "it's ok..."

Zendaya tried to make the hug look like a friendly one but she was too caught up in the moment to care. She pressed herself against Toms warm body and relaxed as he tightened his arms around her, gently swaying them both.

She sobbed into his neck as Tom walked them both back to the table.
"I got you now..."

~

Zendaya didn't talk much for the rest of the night but when Tom shut the door to his home she threw her arms back around him.

Tom smiled and picked her up once more carrying her back into his bedroom.
Hey lay them both down on the bed and turned on the Tv as Zendaya kicked off her shoes and snuggled under the covers with Tom.

"You ok now?" Tom whispered as they watched Netflix.
Zendaya nodded and pressed herself closer to him and he once again made sure she felt safe.

"I love you Tom..."
"I love you more..."

____________

Ok so this isn't my most favourite chapter I have written but I wanted to get something out.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE 😂