49 | Camp

Remember to ask me some questions about ANYTHING

———————

Tom woke up to his alarm blaring in his ear.
He groaned and used his free arm to silence his alarm, his other arm loosely draped over Zendayas back.

"Darling wake up" he whispered, slowly sitting the both of them upward on his headboard. Zendaya was still tightly hugging his side. She groaned when he moved and shielded her face from the lights Tom just switched on.

"Do we even have to go?" Zendaya whispered into Toms shoulder.
"It will be fun!" He jumped, "now get up!"
"No!" Zendaya quickly straddled Tom to stop him from moving.

He gave her a look before pushing himself up to kiss her. Zendaya lowered herself so their foreheads were touching, her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands on her hips.

But instead of kissing him she lowered her head to his shoulder and pulled herself closer to him.
"Rude I was ready for that" Tom mumbled and Zendaya laughed, "well!"

And with that Tom had picked them both up the bed and before she knew it Zendaya was swinging around in circles, her only way of not falling off was basically her entire body tangled around his.

Completely ignoring that Zendaya was attached to him tom walked downstairs into the kitchen.
"Ok now you have to get off I don't want to hurt you" Toms tone was serious now and Zendaya got off and gave him a quick kiss before running upstairs again.

Tom had a massive grin plastered on his face as he began to make a super basic breakfast for the two of them.
Cereal and toast with two cups of coffee.

The squad had decided to go on a camping trip to wrap up filming homecoming. Not glamping. Camping.
Zendaya wasn't super excited neither was Darnell or Jacob but they eventually obliged and agreed that it would be fun.

And that's where they are now.
Zendaya was running around the house packing the last of her and Toms things for the 2 night stay.
Tom occasionally saw her come downstairs grab something and head back up again.

"You need some help?" He called up to her.
"No! Everything is done" and with that two duffle bags came tumbling down the stairs.
Tom laughed as they hit the door followed by Zendaya looking like a mother running after her two kids.

"Were you meant to do that?" Tom pointed at the bags with his spoon.
"Totally!" Zendaya scoffed and took the last sip of coffee, "now we wait"

Around ten minutes later, while Tom and Zendaya were cuddling on the couch, Darnell burst through the front door causing them both to jump.
"Hey love birds." Zendaya rolled her eyes subtly, "we are off to camp get yo bags and lets go! We have a mini van..." Darnell said the sentence so fast Zendaya almost didn't process but Tom did.

"A van!" He screamed and ran to the front door leaving Zendaya slowly trailing behind him.
"Mhm we couldn't fit the three tents in one car so...van" Darnell did the 'will smith pose' to the van and Tom and Zendaya laughed.

"Now grab your stuff let's go" Zendaya was about to turn around when Tom stopped her.
"I'll grab it you go dibs some seats..." he whispered.
Zendaya smiled and quickly kissed his cheek, ignoring the purpose coughing from behind them.

"Don't forget the pillows babe!" She called before she hopped in. Tom saluted back to her before disappearing in the house.
"Aw you guys are calling each other babe!" Darnell turned around in the front as Zendaya hopped in.

"Does he call you Darling" Darnell mimicked Toms British accent, "sweetheart? Love? Gorgeous?"
"Stop D..." Zendaya laughed.
"Does he call you those things!" Darnell ignored the people around them.