83 | Break

A little bit mature (strong language)

"Tom please I can't do this right now"
"Stop acting like the fucking victim Zendaya!"

Zendaya stopped and stared back at her boyfriend, his face was red with anger as he stood in her face with her phone in his hand.
"I'm not stupid!" He screamed and she stumbled backwards.

"Tom please you're scaring me..." she whispered and bought her hands to her face.
He rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself,
"for the love of god can you STOP acting like the victim" He raised his hand and threw her phone to the ground.

Zendaya clamped her hand over her mouth as he yelled and she tried to push the fear back inside her, but she started bawling.
"Oh my god enough with this bullshit Z!" he yelled again ignoring her, "you cheated. on me."

"I fucking did not!" she screamed back millimetres from his face, "that's fake!"
"There are photos!" Tom cried and kicked the wall, causing Zendaya to yelp and back away further, but he kept getting closer.

"You lied about where you went and now you're lying when there is proof you're a unloyal bitch!" He screamed.
"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Zendaya threw up her hand and went to cast it along his face but he caught her wrist swiftly and threw it back at her side.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled, louder than he ever had.
Zendaya froze, unable to move or fight back. She knew what she did was wrong but nothing really happened it was all blown out of proportion...right?

You know what they say, if you starting telling yourself lies your mind will obscure it as the truth.

Zendayas lips began to shake and her body trembled as she realised she could lose something she had worked so hard to keep.
"For fuck sake Z" Tom backed off and put his hands in his hair, "you need to leave".

"What?!" She scoffed and picked up her phone, "T-Tom this isn't real please, listen to me! Tom! Ba-"
"shut the fuck up!" He turned and swiped the phone again, "get out of this house!"

"I'm not leaving you!" they were both crying now, both trying to hold it back to, however the pair knew they were no longer strong enough to keep this going the energy and trust was sucked from their relationship when the photos were posted.

Zendaya had lied to Tom. He was even questioning other times, if she really was where she claimed to be, he tried not to think about it but the thought hovered like a devil on your shoulder. As much as he hated her right now, Tom knew he was scaring Zendaya and she needed to leave before he did something stupid.

"Please Z..." Tom sighed and put his hands down.
"No" The response fired him up again and he balled his hands up into fists, gripping his pants to avoid them flying.
"Get the fuck out" he demanded and watched her face fall with devastation and guilt.

"Tom..." she was still fighting, Tom felt a hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off and reinstated his orders.

"Leave"
"Why?"

"Zendaya. We are done".