8 | Firsts

Mature

Zendaya hated premiers.
So crowded and people yelled at you left and right.
'Look here! Lady over here! Hey Zendaya over here!'

She followed Tom up the stairs into his trailer. She felt like she was going to cry because of all the stress but she didn't want to show it because this could be that last time she and Tom could hang out together.

The others had gone out for dinner but Zendaya and Tom didn't go as Tom had a headache and Zendaya wanted to go to sleep.

It was strange that they were alone together as they had never been like this before but Zendaya though it was kind of nice.

"After you." Tom held the door opened and bowed gesturing Zendaya inside.
"Thank you Sir" she giggled.

He shut the door behind him and when he did Zendayas brain realised where she was and was trying to push her feelings out, but she contained them with a fake smile.

"So what movie should we watch?" Tom sat on the couch flicking on the Tv, he looked up at Zendaya who was staring at the wall fiddling with the bottom of her dress.

"Z?"
"Hmm?" She quickly put her attention on Tom who was taking off his suit jacket and placing it on the arm of the couch.

"What movie...are you ok?"
Zendaya nods but her brain says 'fuck it' and she begins to shake her head. She scrunches her face up and hides her tears with her hands.

"Woah. Z...what's wrong?" Tom had jumped up from the couch and was now at her side. He didn't know what to do, she had never cried in front of him before.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed right now.."
Tom put a hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes.
"You can talk to me about anything you know that right?"

She nodded and wiped her tears away with her hands.
"Argh I'm sorry let's watch this movie."

Zendaya walked over to the couch and Tom watched as she sat down scooping her dress underneath her. He joined her sitting by her side leaning against the couch.

Tom pressed play on the movie and watched Zendaya wipe her tears away. She wasn't watching the movie, she was just silent crying.

Tom paused the movie and turned around to face Zendaya, without thinking he put a hand on her jawline turning her head towards him.

She didn't mind the gesture. It was weird at first but it was nice to know that he cared so much.
"Z is there anything I can do I hate seeing you like this..."

Zendaya shrugged and looked back at the screen.
Tom sighed and listened to the voice inside his head telling him to open his arms.

He did.
Zendaya looked at him before to Toms surprise she leaned into him snuggling into his neck. She wrapped one hand around his back and the other around his front resting a cheek on his shoulder.

Tom put and arm around Zendaya and rubbed her shoulder.
"Thank you.."

"No problem.." Tom kissed Zendayas head before realising what he had just done.

He felt her freeze and he squeezed his eyes shut waiting for her to back away telling him that she wasn't into him like that.

He put and hand over his face and opened his eyes to see Zendaya sitting beside him. Still touching him, but they were no longer cuddling.

"Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

Zendaya sat there in silence.
"If you want to leave I understand..."

She looked at him. He looked at her.
There were a lot of thoughts going through Zendayas mind at this point. But this decision will change her life.

She put a hand on his face and kissed him.
She pulled away quickly still resting her hand on his jaw, their faces centimetres from each other.

"Zendaya..." Tom whispered.
"I'm so sorry I..."
"No it's ok.."

Zendaya looked up at him and stroked her thumb down his cheek.
Tom couldn't take this anymore, he grabbed her by the waist pulling her onto his lap so she was straddling him.

Both her hands were on his face now their foreheads touching. They both panted staring into eachothers eyes before smashing their lips together.

This time for longer. Zendaya pressed herself against Tom and ran one hand through his hair and the other down his chest. She could feel his hands on the waist band of her dress and they both parted their lips taking small breaths before continuing again.

Tom flipped them both over so he was between Zendayas legs but on top, he pinned her to the couch and put both hands over her head kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Tom we shouldn't do this" Zendaya moaned but didn't pull away.
She ripped her hands away from him and managed to pull his shirt over his head.

She had seen Tom shirtless before but not in this context, he was sweating making him 10x hotter.

She pressed her lips to his again wrapping her legs around his back.
She moaned as he went back to her neck propping him self up on his elbows so he was just hovering above her.

Zendaya used this as and opportunity to take off the top piece of her dress. It was a nude two piece with a short skirt and a cropped top.

Tom kissed her collarbone running his hands down Zendayas bare chest onto her stomach.
Zendaya put one hand in Toms curly brown hair and scrunched her fists together when he slipped one hand under the waist band of her skirt.

"Tom we can't do this here.."
He breathed onto her neck causing Zendaya to take a short breath in rocking her head back.
"Your right..."

He put a hand on her lower back and sat them both up. They smashed lips again as Tom pulled Zendayas skirt away leaving her in just her underwear.

He picked her up, their lips still connected before gently throwing her on his bed.
He quickly pulled off his jeans and crawled over her leaving small kisses up her stomach.

"Tom..." Zendaya moaned as he worked his way around her chest.
"Hmm.."

"I need you.."

Tom smirked at her and kissed her neck again slipping a hand in her underwear.

~

Zendaya woke up and looked around the dark room that she was in. She sat up slowly to find that she was wearing nothing.
She looked beside her to see Tom laying on his back, his bare chest rising and falling.

She looked around the room to see her dress in the middle of the room and Toms alarm clock read 5:32am. She sighed and lay back down.

What has she done.