66 | Swap

"Fuck that!" Tom groaned walking into his trailer, shutting the door slightly causing Zendaya to jump. She looked up from her phone as he let out a deep extended groan from where he was standing. Zendaya laughed at Tom as he stood against the door bashing his head on the wood a few times before finally walking over.

"What happened?" Zendaya sat up switching off the youtube video she was viewing just before.
"No stunt that I ever do is good enough..." Tom clicked his fingers three times in front of his face as he whispered. Zendaya scoffed and put her phone down before folding her arms.
"Eh, hem don't you sass me about that you were the one that flipped into an audition" Zendaya raised her eyebrows at him as he shot her a look, widening his eyes and cocking his head to one side. Toms look had no effect on Zendaya so he quickly switched it back to groaning.

He whined, mumbled and groaned all the way over to the bed and plonked himself face down in one of his pillows. Zendaya laughed as she sat by him before pulling out her phone and continuing a video by one of her favourite YouTubers, Brad Mondo. 

As the sound of the video filled the room, along with Zendayas' subtle giggling at each joke, she was aware that Tom was listening in as he had stopped complaining and fell silent. She laughed at another joke and Tom stirred slightly.

"Whatcha watching?" Toms' voice was muffled by the pillow and Zendaya let out a hum to let him know she didn't hear him properly, "what are you viewing on your technical device?" Tom rolled his head over to glance at her phone. Zendaya laughed at his comment,
"Shut up you old man...go to sleep you said you were tired" She playfully shoved his shoulder, keeping her eyes locked on the screen at all times.

"Um no I asked you a question" Tom sassed her again and Zendaya laughed at Toms snarky remark, the ones he only used when he was truly tired. 
"It's a Youtube video...its funny, want to watch?" Zendaya turned her phone so Tom could see but he shrugged and made a small noise, "are you ok Tom...?" Zendaya turned off the video and lowered her tone from sassy to sympathetic noticing he had buried his face back in the pillow.

"Im just tired...I need a hug" Tom stretched one of his arms up to the roof expecting Zendaya to snuggle into him except she grabbed his arm and dragged him over which shocked Tom at fist but he eventually relaxed. Now Tom was snuggled into her.

He smiled and rested his head in the crook of her neck as Zendaya played with his curls. They both had now shifted so Tom was basically on top of her, hugging her waist while Zendaya had her arms loosely draped around his shoulders. They lay there for around 5 minutes in complete silence as Zendaya listened to Toms breathing and Tom listened intently to Zendayas' heartbeat that was just centimetres from his chin.
"This is nice, we are cuddling like this everytime" Tom whispered, peppering Zendayas shoulder while small kisses as he spoke.
"You wish" Zendaya laughed.

"Is this how you feel?" Tom pressed his forehead into Zendayas' neck.
"Eh" She shrugged and Tom pouted, glancing up at her.
"Eh? What do you mean eh"  Tom scrunched his features when he ended the sentence.
Zendaya chuckled and grabbed one of his legs so it was resting over hers.
"Usually I'm like this...and you're like this.." Zendaya reached down and grabbed Toms butt.

He gasped,
"Zendaya! Excuse you!" he scoffed. Zendaya laughed and moved her hand onto his back and kissed his forehead. Tom shuffled so he was resting across her body on her other shoulder.

Zendaya bit her lip to hold back a smile as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep

Zendaya bit her lip to hold back a smile as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. She quickly swiped her phone from the side table and opened up her camera, Zendaya held the camera close to her face smiling before she extended her arm putting Tom and herself in the frame. He stirred slightly and Zendaya quickly posted to video to her Instagram story and put her phone back where it was before. Tom kissed her shoulder subconsciously and cuddled closer to Zendaya.

"I love you Tom but we will swap back after this"

_______________________

WOOO I think this is my fav I don't know why xD I feel like Tom would definitely make this happen if they were (are) dating. 
Christmas presents P2 is coming I write all the suggestions into word docs before I publish them so that I can just copy and paste one in when I feel like it so that's why they aren't always published straight away. Feel free to suggest anything to make this book better and also remember I LOVE answering QUESTIONS so ask away xD! I love talking about ways to improve peoples writing and I love reading your guys books and commenting on them its great! 

Insta: @amhollande
(message me there if you have any major questions cause I have my wattpad notifs off) 

If you don't have Instagram however, I am always open to people messaging me on wattpad or emailing me ;)