The Oscars Aftermath.

y/n and Kendall's living room

I crashed on the couch, to my disappointment, knowing Kendall was most definitely still annoyed with me. Overthinking about all the shit I probably said in the heat of the moment.

However, it only took a few hours for her to creep downstairs her long legs following her and stepping on almost every creaky floorboard as she came down to cuddle into me on the couch. Her body warmth creating a little bubble of our own.

 By the time the sun was rising and a small glint of it was peeking through the crack in our blinds, 

I received an unexpected phone call from my manager Elise...

This was about a meeting I had later on in the day for my next movie, 

She continued to say I should be there in no more than an hour, proceeding to give me the address. Which made me basically drop my toast out of anxiety. Bad Bitch moves you know...

'I hope I get a good co-star' I spoke anxiety stricken to Kendall prior to leaving the house, kissing her on the way out. Her plump and soft lips bouncing against mine whilst I slipped my coat on.

'Hello,' I mumbled softly as Elise greeted me abruptly and quickly began introducing my nervous ass to the cast which to my surprise included:

 Sandra Bullock, Sarah Paulson, Timothee Chamalet, and Kathy Bates.

A/n: I'm highlighting peoples names so I can remember who I've put in the story. I could just write them down. But tbh I cba. Lol.

The nerves and my unruly need to achieve suddenly sunk in with an all-star cast like the one I was lucky enough to be included in which was an absolute honour considering I didn't even go to university or even graduate high school for that matter with my dumb ass.

stay In school kids.

'Oh yes and Angelina Jolie will be your co star' forgetting to mention she would also be my director, my heart sunk, 

the gorgeous woman I walked away from and had heaps of chemistry with the night prior was going to be my co-star for the next year. 

'Sounds like a big-budget movie' I laughed trying to conceal that I was shitting myself. No literally. Toilet needed (Joking. kinda)

'Hi everyone' a soothing yet recognisable voice said from the conference room. 

It was her. She was fucking directing the movie... Well, fuck unexpected twist in the shitshow that is my life. 

I entered, lighting a cigarette catching her glance, delicately placing it between my lips- she smirked and turned around to greet the rest of the cast.

'The movie:
It is set in the Wales countryside where everyone will have to move to during the time of filming and the plot is there is a new student otherwise known as y/n at a boarding school who quickly develops feelings for her teacher, me, however, gets a boyfriend in denial of her true emotions. Kathy will play the headmistress and my mother. Sarah and Sandra will play two comical nuns who continue to preach that homosexuality is bad... however in the end y/n and my's characters fall in love and have an affair before running away with one another' she spoke with such passion and grace...