Ground Mission.

Y/N: 'Elise hey' I spoke waking up from my drunken haze with an extreme hangover looming over my head just waiting to pounce on me like a sack of bricks.

Ellise: 'y/n you know how you wanted to do some humanitarian work with Angie when you were both free' she muttered obviously multitasking doing something else 

Y/N: 'yes' I replied sitting up moving an asleep Kendall from my lap as we had a sleepover the night prior.

I know what you're thinking you dirty minded people and it was not like that... Strictly platonic.

Elise: 'well Angie's PR got in touch and there's a ground mission in Syria that they need you both for' she said making me rack my brain for any excuses. Non came to mind.

Kendall starting snuggling into me so I placed my hand on her head.

Y/N: 'ok when do we set of?' I asked realising I would finally get to see Angelina which I was quite happy about.

Elise: 'tonight 7pm in your jet' I knew my plane would come in handy and somehow wouldn't just be used to boost my already enormous ego.

I turned to the clock seeing it was 1pm already and jumped up causing Kendall to awaken.

Y/N: 'Ok I will be there' i said rubbing the back of my neck whilst the brunette supermodel stared up at me.

I hung up the phone and ran into my bedroom beginning to pack with pace,

I had gotten dressed rapidly into something comfy to fly in when a knock pummelled on the door

Kendall: 'I've got it' Kendall shouted from the other room resulting in me slumping my body back on the chair as i began tying my shoes. 

'hey Angelina' I heard from across the way, before I could move an annoyed Angelina stormed into the bedroom. 

Angelina: 'what is she doing here y/n' she asked slamming the door behind her. 

Y/N: 'I was lonely so she came for a movie night in' I replied smiling slightly then grabbing her around the waist swaying us softly 

'I missed you' I mumbled softly knowing she wouldn't be able to resist me, 

Angelina: 'I missed you too y/n, but I don't want her sleeping over with you anymore' she said making me look at her dead in the eyes and giggle.

Y/N: 'Baby no offence but it isn't your choice' I turned away expecting a slap but she simply nodded.

Angelina: 'are you still only friends?' She asked and began kissing my neck from behind me. An involuntary stutter came from my mouth.

Y/N: 'yes, of course, she's happy with Devon and I'm happy with you even though I haven't seen you in weeks' I replied causing her to roll her eyes whilst I sat back and admired her and her attitude which low key turned me on.