Friends With Benefits.

Angelina POV:
I decided it would be best if I and y/n had a talk so while she was kissing down my neck in the limo I muttered 'Before this goes any further we need to talk about what we are going to be' she looked up at me with pure shock to her face, it was cute but made me slightly anxious.

Y/n: 'Go ahead baby' she replied continuing her work on my neck and jaw, as a result, making me throw my head back and slightly moan but persist with my point of view.

'I think we should be together in private but date other people in public' I spoke, she turned to me and gasped unexpectedly creating an even more tense situation between the two of us. My god, she is sexy when she looks up at me.

However, in regards to the together in private thing it was what I thought would be best considering how public we were about our relationship before.

Y/n: she pecked my lips slightly which was extremely cute and asked 'What why?' Her lips parted and her eyes glanced at me with genuine love in the twinkles of them.

'Because the two of our relationship in the public eye puts too much pressure on us' I remarked kissing her back on the forehead and signifying to the driver to turn to y/n's house.

Y/n: she ran her hands up my thighs and lifted herself from me her cheeks red 'But I want to take you on dates'

'You still can we just wear disguises' I joked giggling at the sight of her scrunched up nose.

Y/n: 'What's the fun in that' she asked as she turned her phone on and sulkily looked at the screen.

'It's fun trying not to get caught' and I truly thought that, but I knew I would get jealous of her going away with other people when she was claimed already by me and only me.

Y/n: 'Hmmm I guess your right' she hummed her face lightening slightly, I love her when she sulks but when she smiles it's 10x better.

'Thank you I always am' I pulled her closer to me unbuckling her seat belt as a result making her giggle loudly and pull a face at me.

Y/n's POV:
Y/n: I decided to poke some fun at Angie's idea knowing she wouldn't be able to resist her main personality trait 'But don't get jealous when you see me with other people in public'

Y/n's POV: Y/n: I decided to poke some fun at Angie's idea knowing she wouldn't be able to resist her main personality trait 'But don't get jealous when you see me with other people in public'

Angelina: 'I won't if you won't' she replied placing a kiss on my cheek and began whispering sweet nothings in my ear whilst the driver and bodyguard watched on from the front seats.

Y/n: I smiled widely and ran my hands down her waist exhaling whilst looking her beautiful body up and down 'You know I can't promise that'

Angelina: she gave me that cute look she does and continued her agenda to get me to agree to her idea 'Just say you won't and I'll choose to believe it'

Y/n: 'Ok sweetheart I won't get jealous' I shuddered and decided to close the window as we approached my road.

Angelina: 'Good baby now undress me' I looked at her beautiful bone structure, her pupils were dilated at the sight of my fingers running down her inner thigh slowly before I ripped her dress off from the back and kissed down her spine making her shake slightly.

Y/n: 'Ok if you insist' I joked laughing 'Have you been working out?' I remarked looking down at her body which looked extremely toned, she also had a tan which I found strange considering she burns rather easily.

Angelina: 'Yes takes my mind of you' she replied sarcastically before throwing her head back at the feeling of me tracing her clit with my fingers sensually.

Y/n: 'Oh baby did you miss me?' I asked whilst she moaned basically melting in my fingertips.

Angelina: 'Just a tad' she looked down at me through her ever battering eyelashes, they were long and full enhancing her beauty.

Y/n: 'Well good'

Angelina 'Why's that good?' She asked struggling to string a sentence together as a result of my touch.

Y/n: I knew I could get a laugh out of what she had just said so I looked at her brightly 'Because I know that other girl wasn't the best you've ever had if u were still missing me'

Angelina: 'I guess you're right' she moaned exhaling whilst I kissed down her abs which were moving immensely with her quickening breath,

Y/n: my cockiness set in from her comment and remarked 'I know I'm right'

Angelina: she basically obeyed my every command as she felt my throbbing package slip inside her 'I love you' she shouted in the moment whilst she rode me in the backseat of the limo.

Y/n: 'Hmmm say it again for me' I commanded whilst thrusting inside her ever-growing clit over and over again.

Angelina: 'I love you babe' she stumbled on her words cutely while I sucked on her hard nipples and continued my work inside her.

Y/n: I quickly speeded up finding her g-spot creating a tightening around the walls of my dick 'Love you too'

Angelina: 'Fuckkkk For real?' she moaned then asked me her lips parting and her teeth emerging over her lips.

Y/n: 'For real' I replied her nipples becoming hard against my tongue.

Angelina: 'Well that's cool'

Y/n: 'Yes, yes it is' I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her further up onto me my member slipping deeper inside her, 'cum for me?' I asked kissing her, her lips parting against mine.

She came onto me, as her abs enhanced while her walls closed around me.... her dripping cum sliding against my stomach,
I looked up at her amazed at the load she had just released however she was still looking up at the roof of the limo riding out her high, I simply kept going admiring her beauty.

It's her,
Because no one else makes or will ever make sense to me the way that she does.

SMUT SMUT AND SMUT... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP THING? AND GET THIS CHAPTER TO 15 VOTES FOR THE NEXT ONE. -L

 -L