The Storm.

"trust...

takes years to build,

seconds to break,

and forever to repair"

...

It had been a long and dragging type of day which consisted of interviews and long Script reading auditions for new movies I was up for.

I turned my phone on quickly pressing the button down shaking from slight withdrawal from having a cigarette... But I'm not addicted.

I exited the large run-down building hastily seeing no messages or missed calls from Angie, which is strange as she usually messages me (which I find sweet) during the day to check up on me...

Manager: 'y/n if you want to avoid the paparazzi you need to be quick' she spoke dragging me from my lazy standing position and briskly towards our next audition

I houghed and puffed but she persevered dragging me, 'come on it's the last one' she reminded me making me manage to raise a slight grin.

Y/n: 'what's the audition for?' I asked intrigued as I thought I had already completed them all, a bit dumb of me but we roll.

Manager: ' well it's for a role with Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio in which you go on a date with both of them not knowing it is a bet they have made who can get you to call them Boyfriend first' she replied... Anything with Leo and Johnny in will be good, I will have to give a good and convincing audition...

Y/n: 'whos my competition for the role?' I mumbled as we entered the studio switching my phone off and sliding it into my pocket looking up to see the room in which the audition would be held.

Manager: 'Charlize Theron and Emma stone' Jesus... yeah I have no chance. I suddenly froze when I saw them.

 I suddenly froze when I saw them

Director: 'y/n how nice for us to see you here'

Y/n: 'well urm yeah urrr I wasn't going to miss an opportunity like this' I shrugged 'and a chance to kiss Leo and Johnny' shit did I say that out loud? I must of as I received two glances from the actors.

Director: 'haha yes very lucky if you get it'  she replied whilst my eyes connected with Leos the slight blue shimmer to them going straight through me making my legs slightly weak... no snap out of it you have Angie. 'have you rehearsed your lines?' NO, I HAVEN'T BUT I WILL TRY MY HARDEST FOR THIS ROLE. do not I repeat do not mess this up y/n.

Y/n: 'yes I urm didn't get a chance to practice the whole scene but most of it' a little lie now and then cant hurt...I picked up the script and began reading. 

Johnny: 'Go on a date with me?' Johnny spoke reading his lines while smoking,

Y/n: 'too demanding ask me nicely and maybe' our eyes glanced at one another for a little over a second,

Johnny: 'would you like to join me for a date?' 

Y/n: 'yes' I grinned finishing the scene to applause from the directors and my smiling Manager on the sidelines. 'urm thank you... did I get the part?' 

Director: 'i think you have a good chance we will give you a call when we have finished the search' i nodded and lit a cigarette between my lips and watched the pair of actors while walking out.

By the time I was in the car with my impressed (for once) manager they had already given her a call saying that I got the part... They must have seen something they liked * insert casual Debbie Ryan*

With still no message or call from Angelina, I decided I would go to her house even if it meant taking Elise (my manager) with me. We pulled into the drive making me quickly realise there was a car which wasn't her parker on the entrance area where I usually parked.

Y/n: 'stay in here one second ill come get you in a minute' she rolled her eyes in response but I had to be quiet entering the house in case anything was going on...

I turned the key in the door quietly seeing to my surprise no kids in the seating area where they usually were to greet me, they must have been at Brad's... I looked around the lower floor for a few minutes before hearing muffled noises almost moaning upstairs, I took the stairs in twos and located where they were coming from quickly realising it was Angelina's bedroom... 'i swear to fucking god Angelina' i muttered sneaking towards avoiding the cracks which caused creaks over to the door an opening it pulling the knob towards me...

Y/n: 'oh my fucking god Angelina did you know there's a random bitch fucking you' i shouted before slamming the door and walking out the room making sure to punch every piece of furniture on the floor as I walked downstairs, in pure rage mixed with agony at what I had just seen.

Angelina: 'y/n wait baby I can explain' she shouted from the top of the stairs already crying, she knew that we were over, by this time I was already pretty much at the bottom...

Y/n: 'you fucking said this was forever' i shouted up to her scowling 'what happened to that? you know what get that fucking bitch to come here right now' i screamed slamming my feet as I walked up the stairs and barged past the still naked Angelina,

Angelina: 'y/n don't take it out on me, hit me I deserve it'

Y/n: 'you're not worth the air I would have to breath to hit you, your not even worth the energy it would take to punch you, your not even worth another sentence from me' my eyes welled up as I screamed intimidatingly across the hall from her the sweat dripping from my forehead while I walked in to find the slag Angie had been fucking.

'i hope she was worth losing me Angelina' i muttered pointing at the girl but not letting a single tear roll down my face 'cause you have lost me' i wiped my face and punched the young girl making Angelina scream at me.

Angelina: 'she was worth it, better at everything than you y/n'

Y/n: I instantly turned to her at the statement which had just left her mouth... Is she serious? 'what did you just fucking say to me?' i asked approaching her, 'you must be high on some serious shit because nobody can make you feel the way I do' i continued whilst almost breaking down... Is this the end of the greatest love story ever told in Hollywood?

IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS AND TO SEE IF YOU GET BACK TOGETHER AFTER THIS MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON IT!!! READ MY OTHER STORY TOXIC!!!