The Storm 2.

Every now and then that perfect someone enters your life turns it upside down and leaves the same way they entered... Maybe I and Angelina were soulmates, maybe not but I wasn't going to let myself fall in love ever again after her. She broke me and Miss Isabella Hadid picked up the shattered pieces. I didn't ask her to she just did and we just did go on a couple of dates and we just did make it official, but I don't love her the way I did Angelina... but who in this hateful, broken, deceitful world gets their perfect ending? That's only for fairytales... Right? 

Anyways back to your not so much love story...

Y/n: 'Johnny will you be coming with me and Bella to the bar tonight?' I asked him smoking after we had wrapped our final scene together.

Johnny: 'we just wrapped our oscar worthy movie and all your worried about is the bar wow y/n Angelina changed you' he replied causing a siege of anger to rise from my gut and make me push him against the wall,

Y/n: 'do not ever mention her name to me again Johnny...Just don't ok?' her name is the only trigger I had left in my emotionless corpse-like body... And I didn't want my emotions back...

Johnny: 'ok y/n, just please take it easy on the alcohol and paparazzi pics with Bella' I nodded and walked away shaking the hands of the directors as I exited the building... My body and mind numb.

Around a month later, the movie was released and it was a massive success, earning me and Leo oscar nominations for our roles and Johnny a golden globe nomination for his...

Manager: 'y/n you are going to see a therapist. You don't have to say anything if you don't want just be in her presence it will be good for you' ever since the breakup Elise had been a lot nicer to me I didn't know whether it was because she was scared I could and would snap at any moment or because she pitied me, either way, I wanted as little as possible of her nagging... So I agreed to the therapy.

**** At the Therapists office ****

Therapist: 'so y/n why are you here' I shrugged at her statement or question I guess you could call it and looked around the room counting all the awards she had won... I wonder how much I am paying her? A hell of a lot probably. Too much considering there is nothing she can say to me that will work...

Therapist: 'your manager tells me you don't feel emotion anymore why is that?' I continued counting the awards. So far there was 17 but who knows how many more she had.

Y/n: 'i don't need to feel anymore, it was too much to handle, so I turned it off' I sat back in my chair having finished counting the awards and lit a cigarette somehow Angelina's name appeared in my head.

Therapist: 'what do you mean you turned it off?' she asked proceeding to look at my tightened hands which gripped to my thighs... Was I feeling nervous? Surely not...

Y/n: 'My soulmate deceived me so what point is there in feeling that pain ever again?' Angelina... Angelina... Angelina don't you dare say it.

Therapist: 'who was this so-called soulmate' she asked handing me a glass of water and turning back to look out of the window her back now facing me.

Y/n: 'i think you already know the answer to that question miss- wait what's your name?' I asked realising I was paying for a woman I didn't even know the name of.

Therapist: 'it's Skinner, just call me skinner' ok skinner it is... 'and you need to say her name in order to move past your stage of mourning for a relationship which no offence is in the past'

Y/n: 'you know what one of the worst pains you can experience is... Getting hurt by someone that you've told and explained your pain to... Getting hurt by someone who knows your past, and how broken and vulnerable you are, Yet they do the exact same thing that they said they would never do... So no offence but don't tell me to say her name or stop mourning my loss when you don't know how broken I am... goodbye skinner' I replied pouring my heart out and letting a single tear roll down my face before walking out and slamming the door on my way to the exit.

Paparazzi: 'y/n are you ok?' they shouted barging one another to get the perfect shot of the seemingly emotionless y/n crying. I looked up to see the perfect Bella stood against her car waiting for me and I hate to say it but I miss seeing Angelina in the spot that she is in...

Bella: 'you ok baby?' she shouted from across the street connecting her glance with mine resulting in a slight smile on my apart.

Y/n: 'yeah I'm good' I wrapped my arms around her waist and put her on the front of the car 'let's go get drunk' I continued before looking up, connecting our eyes then our lips softly.

Bella: 'aren't you forgetting it's the Oscars tonight and you are nominated' she replied, just thinking about the Oscars gave me flashbacks of Angelina, maybe I should go to attempt and maybe succeed at a momentary amount of closure...

I decided to attend and within hours we were ready and on our way, my hands were shaking and I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of seeing her. 

Bella: 'are you excited baby' Bella whispered connecting our fingers slightly not sensing the amount of anxiety I am feeling. I looked out of the window completely blanking her and seeing the masses of people who awaited us, how could I be here without her... How? In that moment of pain in the therapist's office, she had managed to get through to turn the switch back on and I had to return it to its rightful place... OFF.

Y/n: without hesitation, my emotions were returned to their prior state 'yes baby I'm excited' I replied kissing her intimately before helping her out of the car and onto the dazzling red carpet...

HEAVY STUFF FOLKS! DON'T WORRY HOPEFULLY ANGIE COMES BACK TO RESCUE YOU IF YOU THINK SHE DESERVES YOU BACK? VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER GET IT TO 10 VOTES AND I WILL DO ANOTHER ONE... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BELOW.

 LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BELOW

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION. {Angelina Jolie/You} -Completed.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें