The Tell-All Interview 2.

James: ' we are back with Hollywood's most shipped couple... so I've always wanted to ask... why did the two of you break up?'

I looked at Angie deciding not to say anything about her affair and instead replied with a simple yet effective 'no reason specifically' which always tends to end the conversation but apparently James had other ideas...

James: 'so why break up then?' he asked sitting forward in his chair slightly awaiting the long-anticipated answer... I looked at Angelina making it known I wanted her to answer.

Angelina: 'well i- urm- it- it- was getting toxic and we needed space' she stammered slightly but quickly got to the point.

James: 'y/n have you given up on Angie?' He asked making me sit back on the couch me and Angelina were sat on and place my hand on the back of it...

'i don't think a love like we shared can ever really be given up'

James: 'so all the y/s/n shippers still have something to hope for'

 Well we are secretly fucking so I think they should have a lot of hope... 'things happen for a reason that's all ill say'

Angelina: 'i agree'

James: 'so y/n do you still have Angies name tattooed and if so why haven't you gotten it removed?' shit yeah I forgot people were still thinking I got my tattoo removed.

'yes I do, and just simply because she was the one and I'm not going to remove the love that we shared from my body' Angelina turned to me and we each earned an 'aww' from the crowd.

James: 'do you have any more tattoos?'

'yes one going down my spine saying, my mother is the only one good enough to judge me in Arabic'

'awww' he placed his hand on the desk and turned to Angelina quickly giving her little chance to react 'Angie do you have any tattoos for y/n?'

Angelina: 'yes'

'omg, how come I didn't know this?' I asked glancing at her and running my eyes along her jawline... OMG, she is hot, ok y/n now is not the time to get horny...

Angelina: 'it was going to be a surprise for our anniversary' ok so she's hot and cute.

James: 'well what is it?' he asked no doubt trying to boost the shows already record-breaking amount of views.

Angelina: 'her name and then I love you and that is the beginning and end of everything in Arabic also' I grinned at her then reached for her hand and kissed the top of it softly.

James: 'im gonna need you two to get married' he spoke making the crowd giggle in a low volume.