Wales 5.

We got into the g-wagon Angie had hired while she was going to be in wales

Her security team were following behind us in a black hummer.

 'do you still love him y/n?' Angelina muttered turning towards me stopping in the traffic. Outside the window, there were a few people looking into the car and then freaking out which made me laugh.

I snapped quickly back into my conversation with the brunette.

'he was my first love, a part of my heart will always be his' and honestly, there probably was a part of me that still loved him... 

But I would never admit that to myself or her.

'would you rather him than me?' she spoke. I put my hand to my lips lighting a cigarette.

Smoking it out of the window. 

The jealous energy radiated from her like the sun which shone on my face .' so that's a yes then, if you arent going to reply' I rolled my eyes continuing to inhale my cigarette. 

She's lowkey sexy when she's mad.

'fuck you y/n' I turned to her.

'Woah where the fuck did that come from' I asked wondering why she was so jealous after only one night together. 

The greeny brown-eyed women slammed the breaks. Surprising that we didn't crash, with her crazy ass driving.

 She began signifying her security to simply keep driving back to the hotel, before closing the windows and straddling me.

Our car was by this time parked on the side of the road.

I slammed her against the dashboard 'fuck you too' I whispered pulling her leggings off and wrapping them tightly around her wrists connecting them to the handle on the ceiling restricting her movement. 

'please do' she said. A small smirk appearing on her face.

'shut the fuck up, if we are going to do this' she complied sitting there in nothing except her thong...

I ran my fingers lightly across her jaw causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. 

I ran my other hand up her inner thigh teasing her. Running my middle finger along her thong line. 

she released a cute moan then whimpered 'don't tease me y/n' I raised my eyes to connect with hers.

'what if that's my intention' I spoke licking her lower lip resulting in the arch of her back.

I continued my touch with her thigh. I then ran them over her thong line and reached inside grazing her clit with my fingertips. She moaned out of pleasure.

I continued teasing her clit then slipped a single finger inside her core.

Then I pulled the second one in whilst kissing her chin and fingering her slowly feeling myself slowly getting hard underneath her.