Roses 3.

'This doesn't change anything y/n' Angelina whispered panting for breath, I smirked while laid on my back and turned my head to face her 'does it not?'
She giggled running her fingers down her bottom lip not making eye contact 'no it most certainly doesn't' she sat against the headboard upright while I laid on my back next to her,
'Yeah for sure for sure' I pulled her into me making her eyes meet mine 'if I told you I love you does that change anything'
'Still, a no' she smiled softly 'if I told you your my world does that change anything' I ran my fingers in a circle around her palm whilst she looked down at me watching 'maybe a little'

She began to get up no doubt to get a drink but my irrational ass took it as she was leaving 'don't you fucking leave' I spoke my smile dropping rapidly from my face, she turned around 'I'm just getting a drink baby' I dropped my head the smile appearing back on my face and my cheeks brightening up in a matter of seconds...

I tried waiting for her to come back upstairs but fell asleep, unable to see her smile before sleeping, 'y/n' Angelina whispered in my ear stroking my hair behind my head around ten times before I finally awoke 'what's up, baby?' I mumbled pulling the covers over most of my face 'i have filming in 1 hour and wanted to say bye before I left' I sat bolt upright rapidly pulling Angie into me 'filming for what?'

'Eternals remember I told you I was going to be a superhero' she made a cute face while I just imagined her dressed as wonder woman 'can I come with you?' I asked not wanting to be separate from her 'what to set?' I nodded running my fingers over my mouth yawning 'ok but don't be looking at gal gadot or Scarlett Johansson' I smirked before replying 'i promise' she bit my lip playfully, we both got ready and drove up to her set our hands intertwined the whole drive...

 y/n's outfit to accompany Angelina ^

we were greeted by a short stumpy woman who I assumed was the director 'Chloe!' Angelina spoke shaking her hand before pulling her into a hug, the woman smiled at me mumbling 'whos your friend?' 

'im y/n Angelinas girlfriend' I replied emphasizing the GIRLFRIEND (can't be doing with no homophobia) before shaking her hand with a firm grip Angelina looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows I glanced her up and down teasing her resulting in an eye roll prior to Chloe pulling us into the set.

Angelina looked sexy and when I say sexy I mean SEXY, I stood in the corner of the room against a wall smoking whilst watching her undressing her perfect body with my eyes, when as if out of nowhere a hand tapped on my shoulder making me jump out of my trance 'Y/N I'm assuming' an Israeli accent bellowed from behind me 'Gal I'm assuming?' I smirked at her shaking her rather large hands 'shes a good sight isn't she' she mumbled almost mocking me, I figured it had been obvious when I was watching Angelina, 'the best' I replied looking into her eyes 'Shouldn't you be on the set of your own movie y/n?' 

'we have a mid filming break' i exhaled the smoke trying to read Gal unsuccessfully 'you're hard to read' i grunted causing her to smile 'and whys that?' she argued 'the way you carry yourself almost mysteriously'

'mysteriously?'

I looked into her eyes realizing I had trapped her, I dignified her question with a simple 'yes' 

'me however I'm easy to read' i muttered with an annoyed undertone,

'well you and Angelina are the new posh and becks so yeah you seem easy to read ms y/l/n' i looked at her puzzled 'and what do you mean by that?' 

'everyone seems to know everything about the two of you and everyone seems to have an opinion, but I however don't think it will last between the two of you, there are too many factors going against you' she squinted her eyes taking my cigarette of me and placing it between her lips 'that's what been stalked constantly by the paparazzi will do to you' i leaned further into the wall crossing my arms before seeing Angelina approaching and wrapping her hands around my waist,

'what are you two talking about?' i grinned at her kissing her passionately making sure gal saw our chemistry 'you actually' she chimed up, 

'me?' 

'yes you baby, we were talking about how Gal thinks we won't last' i winked at her letting her know I didn't think the same,

'well that's what everyone except the two of us seems to think' she replied with passive aggression, wrapping her hair into a tight bun 'you look good as thena' gal exaggerated causing Angelina to look at her with a side smile 'thank you' she said a twinkle in her eye,

'y/n was watching you for about an hour straight before I pulled her into a convo' i crunched my eyes at her embarrassed 'was she now?' Angelina muttered biting her lip I grinned realizing I had gained a few brownie points,

Gal excused herself walking over to Chloe engaging in a conversation resulting in Angelina glaring into my eyes 'i love you' she whispered a few centimetres from my face, she smelt like a mix of channel and Gucci perfume, how does that work?! 'i love you too' i kissed her running my tongue along her lower lip before opening my eyes seeing a camera crew member taking pictures of us no doubt to sell to the magazines. 

'what are you doing?' i asked approaching him 'for the backstage pictures babe' Angelina spoke from behind me wrapping her hands around my shoulders, I nodded and let him go, even though I knew he was definitely going to sell the pictures to the paps...

---- I tried adding more fluff to this chapter let me know what you think!------ L