California 4.

I woke up the next day to my surprise laid on the couch, with my head raging and my eyes glazed over... 

I couldn't recall what had happened last night but something obviously did, however, Angelina's sofa was extremely plump and comfortable so I wasn't too bothered... 

'y/n' I heard a young voice shout from behind me resulting in my sitting up. 

'Shiloh good morning' I uttered running my hands over my pulsing forehead, 

'mommy says you have a shoot together today with vogue and that she is in her room' I nodded remembering everything my manager had informed me about the week and slowly sat up, Shiloh sitting next to me and playing with my messy hair.

'Ok thank you Shiloh' my eyes twitched quickly resulting in me standing up.

Stumbling to the nearest cabinet I reached for an aspirin whilst running the tap for a glass of ice water.

I walked to Angie's bedroom expecting to be yelled at 'why was I on the couch?' I mumbled in a dry scratchy voice rubbing my head in an attempt to calm my headache, unsuccessfully,

She licked her lips and finished her mascara then proceeding to turn to me 'I honestly couldn't tell you' she replied with a grin on her face her hands scanning through her huge closet, which was full to the brim with designer clothes.

'You look amazing in anything, just pick something babe' I spoke flopping on the bed.

'Hungover baby' The brunette whispered mocking me whilst tracing circles on my back with her fingernails 'shush' i placed my finger on her full lips...

'What is this shoot for then?' 

'It's the current most attractive Hollywood couple vogue are doing a segment on' I pecked her on the lips then got changed grabbing something quick and easily changeable from my Louis Vuitton suitcase.

Y/n's outfit:
We made our way to the shoot greeted by Anna Wintour and Victoria Beckham who would be dressing us, 

'Hello' Angelina spoke tracing her fingers on my shoulder blades then moving closer to me asserting I was hers to anyone who was eyeing me. There's that cute jealous trait.

'hey guys' they both replied whilst we with pace made our way towards the changing room, For the shoot, I was wearing low cut baggy jeans with a victoria secret bra and thong which approached from the jeans, along with sleeked back wet hair,

'You look amazing y/n' I heard a subtle voice ring from behind me 'thank you Victoria' I spoke in response to the English beautiful middle-aged woman while adjusting the bra in the mirror 

'what kinda stuff will we be doing?' I asked turning towards her our eyes meeting,

'Just average poses hopefully' she replied placing a necklace around my neck, a sudden smell of roses overtook my senses I knew it was The brunette I called my own...