Wales 4.

'Shit, Angelina you realise what you've just done' I spoke opening my eyes, dropping my shoulders,

'Yes' she whispered before walking further inside to order us some food,

'We better make the most of it then' I said grabbing her waist while she leaned against the till and chuckled at my constant need to touch her. I mean if you've got the chance to hold Angie who wouldn't take that chance?

The waitress tried to act calm at the sight of us in front of her and managed it pretty well...

'what do you want' Angie asked looking at the menu.

'Whatever you are having' I whispered. I turned around along with my security guard to see a cute young blue-eyed fan.

'Can I have a picture with you and miss Angelina?' She muttered in the most amazing Welsh accent with a cute nervous grin reaching for her mums' phone.

'Of course' i said pulling Angie around so her face greeted the camera.

'Thanks for watching our movies' I smiled as she walked away...

'We good' I smiled, she nodded and looked at me with an "I wish I could fuck you" expression.

'I ordered us a salad with some green tea' I couldn't help but gag before laughing; 'now I know how you have that body'

I looked her up and down as I pecked her full bouncy lips,

'No, I have this body because once we start we don't stop babe' I smirked knowing it was true even in the one time we had been together.

'So what are you going to do about Kendall' she asked prying for information, spy mode Angie activated.

'Well I don't know if there is any recovering from this, and to be honest, as long as you aren't just doing this as a publicity stunt I'm happy pursuing things with you' I muttered. she looked up from her phone narrowing her eyebrows...

'A publicity stunt?' She said, the tone to her voice changing,

'Well yeah I mean you have been known to have a crazy side Angie' she grabbed my hand

'Baby girl, if you think I would use you for publicity you've got another thing coming y/n'

'Well, what are you going to do about Michelle, if your not all talk' she rubbed the back of her neck 'I already told you y/n' she said. When?

'Did you?' I asked wondering what she was talking about,

'Yeah while you were kissing me, I told you I was going to break it off with her'

'Oh yeah' I spoke finally remembering 'I was a bit preoccupied, are you sure?' I asked sincerely not wanting to be a homewrecker...

She stared me in the eyes, breaking our glance as the waitress appeared with our salad.

'So miss Jolie what's the longest relationship you have ever been in?' I began with my game I liked to play on a date. Otherwise known simply as 20 questions...

She looked up from her salad 'Hmm Brad Pitt 10 years' she said.

'Fucking hell I would get soooo bored' I replied leading to her scrunching her nose up whilst finishing what was in her mouth. 'Why, what's your longest?' She asked.

'Probably like...hmm me and Kendall three years' to be honest I've been in a lot of relationships. I thought Kendall was the one. But apparently not.

'Are you in love with her?' She asked taking us both of guard 'Who Kendall?' I said setting the final fork full of salad in my mouth.

'Yeah' she nodded.