Wales 6.

*Buzz buzz buzz*
My phone rang, I quickly accepted seeing it was my grandma. Moving Angelina out of my arms I sat on the edge of the bed...

'Grandma?' I said in a rough voice.

It was 3 fucking am. This woman has a weird sleep schedule. Trust me it's strange, but she always has.

'Hello my love, I saw in the news you were in Wales shooting a film, and wondered if you got a free day off maybe you could come to visit me and your grandfather because we miss you dearly' she spoke an elderly tone to her voice.

This woman is the cutest person I've ever had the honour of been related to.

'Yes, that actually works out well as I have Friday through to Monday as rest days' I replied remembering how cute my grandma was, even at 93 years of age. 

Angelina hummed. Trying pulling me back towards the bed.

'Listen I'm going to have to go grandma, but I'll see you Friday' (A/N: If you didn't know y/n is British-American)

'Who was that babe' Angelina muttered fluttering her eyes as she gradually awakened...

I walked over slowly to get a vodka, as hearing my grandma's voice which was identical to my mums brought up my mummy issues.

'Nobody Angie I'll tell you in the morning', I spoke lighting a cigarette in one hand approaching the balcony.

She rolled her eyes. Then fell back asleep,

The sun rose around 5:15 that morning and it wasn't until I watched it coming up, that I realised I had been up since 3 with my own thoughts, 

one of the most relaxing things to do sitting with your mind, thinking everything over.

I climbed back into bed rolling my fingers down Angelina's perfect back over every single tattoo, before falling asleep peacefully.

'Y/n fucking wake up' I heard fluttering my eyes exhausted, 'what's wrong baby' I spoke
'Michelle has killed herself' she yelled with genuine emotions, 

'you what?' I mumbled thinking I was still dreaming.

She ran to the bathroom, reached for some water and poured it over my head waking me up from my deep slumber.

'She's killed herself y/n' Angelina screamed crying onto me. 'Ok baby come here' I grabbed her cradling her before eventually hearing a knock on the door, 'y/n,Angelina they are moving the body' Sandra whispered, 

'Angelina now would be the time to tell me if you did it' I uttered into her ear, not realising how bad that could sound,

'Get the fuck out' she bawled, pushing me out of the door in a fit of anger,

 'it was only a question' I banged on the door before slamming my fist against the wall beside it 

'your pushing me away and I warned you I would leave' I dropped to my knees smacking my head against the door hearing Angelina sob from the other side. 'Get fucked y/n just go' she yelled.

'You want that?' I asked letting a tear roll down my cheek, 'I want that' she uttered past the door.
'Fine' I whispered before leaving.

'I'm going to London call me when your pussy ass is over this little tantrum' I screamed everyone in the hall hearing me.

I was on the next train out of Wales and on my way to see my grandparents for the first time in 3 years; as after my mother died I distanced myself from everyone and anyone who tried to talk to me about her...

I lit a cigarette thinking it would be ok to in first class when I felt a light weirdly comforting tap on the shoulder.

'Sorry I'll put it out' I mumbled rolling my eyes, thinking it was one of the train employees.
'No I like the smell' an American accent came from behind me I smiled before turning around
'Pretty woman?' I screamed fangirling realising it was Julia Roberts in the flesh...

'I get that a surprising amount' she giggled 'can I sit?' 

'Yes of course' I spoke directing my hand to the seat opposite me.

'Thank you'

 'No offence but what is Julia Roberts doing on a train in the middle of Wales if you don't mind my asking' I questioned genuinely confused.

'I have a house in Wales, near to where you are filming actually' she spoke lighting a cigarette for herself opposite me seductively exhaling out of the window, 

'Oh really'

'Yes, I love the countryside I find it so comforting and relaxing, not to mention how attractive British accents are' she spoke, and to be honest she intrigued me.

'Well your in luck then' I mumbled in my British accent I had from been in England the first 17 years of my life.

She nodded before biting her lip.

For the next 4 hours we talked and kept talking sharing with one another basically our entire life stories getting closer and closer the more time that went on.

'Well I guess this is where we say our goodbyes' I spoke upset not wanting to leave her,
'It doesn't have to be y/n, where are you staying' she quizzed,

'With my grandparents for the weekend, they have a huge house I bought them, with a spare bedroom if you wanted to come along?' 

She nodded unexpectedly as we pulled up to the London Underground station, our eyes connecting for a couple of moments,

'Miss y/n we have to leave now before you get noticed' my bodyguard spoke,

'John this is Julia, Ms Roberts to you, she will be coming with us' I uttered he nodded understandingly.

I clutched her hand, my palms sweaty as we got into our town car,
'What happened with you and Angelina, I've seen you all over the news' 

'I gave her the opportunity to make me stay and she told me to fuck off so I did' a little bit of me missed her but I was sat with Julia Roberts looking at me with a twinkle in her eye, so I wasn't going to waste my time here thinking about Angie even if I had made a mistake leaving,

'Some things just aren't meant to be y/n there's nothing we can do about it they just fizzle' 

I nodded kissing the back of her palm before looking out the window seeing a paparazzi van following us,

'And they have found us'

-hope you still like it, give me ideas so I don't run into a wall!- L