Wales 3.

The water ran through my hair, the pressure massaging my head, why have I done this. Why when I get a good girl like Kendall fucking Jenner do I have to self sabotage? I mean she was good for me... we were the perfect love story, and I have to go and get my dick stroked by a girl who I know is going to break my heart one day....

I ran my fingers over my face closing my eyes in my feelings about the whole situation. thought of Angelina laid in the bed naked in the next room made me hard yet again.

I opened my eyes to find a naked Angelina stood in front of me confidently. Her nipples pointing deep into my soul. Does she ever not torture me?

'Can I join you?' She asked, I pulled her into me running the soap over her cleavage 'always' I spoke running the soap across her stomach before kissing her as if time had stopped and nobody else existed, we were hypnotised in each other's presence.

This girl definitely knows how to get someone wrapped around her finger.

In her kiss I felt home, we didn't even have to have sex to feel close and I loved that we had that constant tension between us.

'We better get back to our rooms' I spoke Causing her to nod and finish up her washing routine. Which was a lot more complicated than my soap and water gets the job done mind set.

I ran down the hall in my robe after pecking Angelina on the lips for a few more minutes than I had hoped.

She laughed at my speed and goofy run as I entered my room to find a very much awake Kendall sat waiting for me...

'Where have you been y/n, I've been worried sick' she yelled. Walking closer to me angry. Angry Kendall is not fun trust me.

'What's it to you?' I yelled back matching her tone... 'you better watch your mouth, fucking sneaking in' she said switching her phone of and tossing it on the bed. Otherwise known as getting ready to fight.

'Do you really wanna know what I was doing Kendall' I said pressing my hand against my face.

'Yes please enlighten me' she nodded as I chuckled.

' been happy without you' I spat at her like venom from a snake.

In a moment of sheer anger, she smashed her palm against my face viciously causing me to stare deeply into her eyes leaving my mark not on the outside but the inside.

'You are an actress if you aren't happy with me fake it' she screamed at me maliciously before storming away into the bathroom.

I threw a bottle at the wall just missing her head.

she turned around and stopped in the doorframe  'You know what' I shouted

'What'

'Fuck you, you fucking self riotous know it all, with your privileged sheltered ass'

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door to the bathroom Screaming 'you're just as fucking sheltered as me y/n'

'Get the fuck out Kendall before I break the door down' I said punching the cabinet 'Do it you fucking pussy'

'Nah I ain't as petty as you' I whispered before grabbing some clothes and storming back into the room me and Angelina spent the night...

I unwillingly let a few tears roll down my cheek before getting ready and making everyone on my Instagram think I was fine by doing an add for something random...

I mean it was random but it was $430k kinda random you know?