Q&A 3: Answers

Hiiii loveliesss!!

I got many, many questions, so bare with me 😭

I received some questions in my DM's, so i'll go ahead and answer those first and then proceed with the rest <3

What're your hobbies?

Uhh nothing exciting, really. I looovvee to roleplay, it's what I mostly do. And no, I don't do like "*walks and smiles*" kinda things, I write multiple giant and detailed paragraphs and send them back to a person who does the same back, I really love writing with people :)

I'm also a trained actress and classical singer, I love to perform and sing and such. I really enjoy playing the piano too

Drawing is also a hobby of mine as well! I like to draw people :)

(Still working on it 😪)

How tall are you?

I'm 5'1, i'm teeny tiny

Do you speak any other languages?

I can speak French, German, a little Chinese and a little Korean + I can read and write hangul fluently, though I may not always understand what it means 😆

How often do you question if we will like a certain type of writing?

Allll the time. I get so insecure sooo easily, so I try my best to make the chapters perfect for my readers, I read over it constantly and make sure there's no errors or anything, which is why I really hate how the beginning of the book is. I had no idea what I was doing then and the writing sucks, so i've really got a lot to fix and edit.

What is your schedule for posting chapters?
I don't have a schedule, really. Whenever I have the time to post, I will.

Do you believe that in the moment before death it would be possible to feel no regrets?

Maaaaybe? I just think that depends on the person and their own personal situations.

Are you British?

Nope! I'm American, i'm from Georgia 🇺🇸

And no, I don't have a southern accent. Literally everybody else in my family does, though. I can't stand it 😆

Do you like chocolate?

+ What's your favorite flavor of icecream?

I do, actually!!!

And my favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla 🥲

Who do you think is more hot: L or Levi?

Uhhhhh I think Levi is from Attack On Titan, i've never really seen that anime. I'm just not that big of an anime person that y'all think I am 😂 I like to write more than anything in the world.