25

"Mr. Yagami-... are you alright? There's no reason to keep doing this to yourself"

L asks through the microphone as you all now sit in a well-light room. A couch placed in front of you under the screen with Chief's cell displayed. He was...looking worse if that's even possible.

He was sitting in the metal foldable chair beside the bed, looking down at the ground and never looking up once.

"It's been over a month since Kira started killing criminals again.. And as far as i'm concerned, that's all the proof I need to be sure that my son isn't Kira... So then, all that is left is for you to be sure.. One way or another, when I get out of here... it will be with my son."

The chief spoke in a raspy, yet determined tone, still looking down.

"Wow.." Matsuda said as him and Aizawa stood behind you.
"Chief can be pretty stubborn.."

Ryuzaki on the other hand looked... irritated..annoyed?

"Ryuzaki?" You ask, slightly nudging his shoulder

Instead of responding, he clicked the button to Light's microphone and spoke in a cold tone

"Light, how are you feeling right now?"

You frown at his actions, he ignored you

Light on the other hand was completely laid on the ground, looking miserable. You could have thought he was dead.

He looked up towards the camera, and groaned, speaking in very tired out tone

"Ugh.. I-I'm okay.. Ryuzaki.. I-I know that in the time i've been in prison, no new criminals have died.. however.. that suggests to me that Kira must be someone who's intimately familiar with my situation-"

"No, Light." Ryuzaki interrupted him to correct his words, he looked like he had enough with this.
"The reason that criminals have stopped dying is because you are Kira."

He needs to stop with this... he keeps lying to Light.. it's just not right..

Light widened his eyes when he heard those words and gasped. He looked a little more awake than he did

"No..! I'm not Kira! How many times do I have to say it!?"

"Ryuzaki, you need to tell him the truth, this isn't right.."
You tried to speak up but-

"Be quiet."
He sternly commanded, and you did just as he asked.

You went quiet and sat back in your chair with a deeper frown than before.

That kind of hurt..

Ryuzaki on the other hand, just stopped and stared at the screen

"This is just cruel."
Aizawa spoke up for you, seeing the way Ryuzaki responded to you.
"I don't care if he is a suspect. I agree with Ritsuko, Light still has a right to know that criminals are being killed again."

Ryuzaki, ignoring Aizawa pressed into Misa's microphone

"Amane."

"Y-Yes...?"
Misa looked as if her neck had broken. She was drooped over the restraints, she looked awful, that has to hurt. You could never imagine being like that for so long..

"Are you okay? You seem tired."
He asked the girl

"I-Is that suppose to be funny..? How are you expecting me to look after being tied up and questioned for this many days..."