45 ~ Acceptance

Can we also talk about how this fanfic just reached 50k reads as well? 😩 Thank you so much, that means so much to me, i'm glad people actually want to read my writing 💜💜

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter!!

(1269 words)

~~~

Oh dear...

It had been... a hard couple of days since you've arrived in England.

On that first night you spent there together, you held Ryuzaki in your arms as he quietly cried into your chest with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. He didn't even sleep that night, all he did was cry.

These past days, he's really been holding onto you tightly every night, as if you would disappear if he let you go

And of course you would never

He really took Watari's death hardly, he was so mixed up into new feelings he's never felt or dealt with before. You felt so bad for him, maybe still thinking that it was your fault for not seeing it coming... but.. Ryuzaki forbid you to blame it on yourself..

He's just been...distant.. quiet... he looked empty...
You hated it

There was a large living room area in this gigantic mansion. You walked out with a soft blanket around you, looking for Ryuzaki.

You saw him on the balcony outside, staring quietly at the early morning view of the city and the sunset, his raven hair softly blew in the wind. He was shirtless, only wearing a baggy pair of black sweatpants

You quietly walk out to the balcony, putting your blanket around his shoulders as it was also around yours.

You wrapped your arm around his waist, pulling him closer to you, he reacted by leaning his head on your shoulder.

"It's cold out here, L..."
You spoke softly to him, being the first to break the silence. You were right, it was cold outside, and L's bare skin was ice to the touch. The slight wind around you only made it worse.

"Baby, you should go back inside....."
He responded in a calm and gentle tone as his hand found it's way around your shoulder to pull you closer to him.

You turned to him, kissing his cheek
"Not until you do. Come on.."
You said as you walked towards the door to the living room, tugging slightly at his hand

Ryuzaki finally smiled for the first time in a couple of days.. it was soft and slight, but it was there, and it was genuine.
He nodded and took your hand
"Alright, love.. I'm coming..."
He said, following behind you as you walked back inside.

He sat on the couch, pulling you onto his lap as he rested his head on your shoulder, slowly rocking from side to side.

"L... do you want me make you anything?.."