38

I'm still in a big writing mood haha 😂

(1616 words)
~~~

"Alright, let's try again from the top.."

Now as you were all in a different room. Aiber, and Misa were rehearsing a small skit L had created to act in front of the Yotsuba group.

Ryuzaki stood to the side with Light, directing as you quietly stood next to him, watching. It was kind of amusing, actually. Considering that Misa couldn't act very well, you weren't really bored at all at the moment.

Here we go again...

Aiber started to speak
"Misa, is it true went to Tokyo in hopes of finding Kira?"
He made it seem so easy, flawlessly saying his lines with no trouble at all. He could have fooled anyone.

"What?!"
Misa dramatically flipped over, exclaiming in a very much surprised tone.

Ryuzaki groaned in annoyance and hit Misa on the head with his plastic megaphone, starting to speak in it again
"Misa.. please stop overacting. It looks too cheesy, not to mention, fake."

"Huh? But I thought that was a realistic performance.."
She whined

"Just do it again.."

"Whatever you say, 'oh so great director'."

He took the megaphone away from his face
"If you don't get serious about this, i'll kick you."

You and Light looked at each other and chuckled as Misa pouted

Ryuzaki sighed and turned to the both of you, hitting you both on the head just like he did Misa
"I'll kick you both too."

You both were quiet for the rest of that time...

~~~

It was time

Misa and Mogi had already set off to the Yotsuba group. Aiber was already there, he was ready.

Though Misa mostly overreacted, she eventually got the hang of it.

For some reason, Ryuzaki didn't send them off with wire taps, or microphones. Everything was all on them, and that's what made you just a little bit nervous.

Misa can be childish and annoying most of the time, but that doesn't mean she can be mature and professional when the time comes.

She had your faith.

Now, you were all back in the main room of the headquarters

Well, not you.

You were actually in Ryuzaki's special room

Special room as in:

The kitchen

Long ago, Watari had hired professional pastry chefs to make the sweets that you bring out to Ryuzaki during the day. He also has his own delivery crew, which you never notice. They gain access inside, set up Ryuzaki's personal bakery, and leave.

Imagine growing up like this...

Anyway, you were in his kitchen, or bakery. You didn't really know. You set up a cup of tea with an equally full cup of sugar beside and along with that, a slice of strawberry cake.
It was pretty