58: Moving on

Hiii!!

Been a while :,)

So during my absence i've actually gotten two lead roles in two different stage productions, so i've been very busy and very very tired!

But I'm okay!! I'm on break for now so I get to rest and finally just write!

Apologies for such a long wait, but I hope you enjoy! <3

(1421 words)

~~~

"Careful..careful, love.."

Getting up had never been so hard before! And though the bullet wound was..of course..a valid reason for the difficulty, but still. It was frustrating.

L was very attentive with you. One arm was around your back as the other held unto your arm, leaned down as he was carefully helping you somehow get up unto your feet.

His hair was down today. He didn't care enough to put it in that little man bun that he does, it was just so fluffy and silky, reaching down just to his shoulders.

"Can you stand..?"
He asked softly. You just looked up at him with a small smile and shrugged.

"I-I can try.."
You chuckled out a response, leaving L to smile and shake his head in return.

Healing was going to be a process..but at least you were healing just fine. It's not as quick as you'd personally like it to be, but you know, nobody can just heal from a bullet wound within like days, sadly. Lucky for you, it had been many weeks and you were healed enough to be able to actually move around.

You had a walker to help you even if it make you feel like an old person. God, if Mihael were here, he'd tease the hell out of you for it. And speaking of Mihael, he's the one who bought the thing. You still remember that stupid note he put with it:

 You still remember that stupid note he put with it:

Such a sweet brother..

He was never the..nicest person, anyways. At least he added that heart at the end..well, it looked like that. But knowing how Mello was, you weren't exactly surprised. You only rolled your eyes at the note and L laughed.

"Easy steps, love. Careful.."
L spoke to you as he patiently guided you around as you very carefully moved your legs, beginning to slowly walk with the help of L and the stupid walker.

He had been patient with you throughout all of his. L took care of you and still is. There wasn't anything that you needed that L didn't provide you or help you with. He was always there and you were more than thankful for that. He really loved you and sometimes you just..couldn't believe it at times.