1: "𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚖𝚊𝚗!"

"We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time."

A boy with curly brown hair stood on a roof, taking a sip of his beer as he leaned on one foot, trying to balance himself.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance or survival." Another boy with black hair called up to him.

The boy hums, putting his finger in his mouth before lifting it up in the air, eyes squinting as he looked out into the sunset.

"Should I do it?" He asks the other boy.

"Yeah, you should jump." The other boy nods, holding up a drill in his friends direction. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" He questions, aiming finger guns at him. "Pew!"

He then turns a little to the boys left, aiming his finger guns at a girl with long h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes, staring back up at him. The girl just shakes her head at him with a smile.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." A girl with dark brown hair complains, walking out into their view.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" A blonde boy replies as he sat on a wooden panel.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" The girl continues.

"I can't have cold towels." The blonde complains, earning a nod in agreement from the e/c eyed girl, the two fist bumping.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" The brown haired girl pleads to the curly haired boy.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." The blonde warns the boy.

As if on cue, the brunette boy drops his beer, the blonde starting to complain as the two girls roll their eyes. The blonde starts to clap his hands in amusement while the brunette groans in sadness, staring down at his drink.

"Security's here. Let's wrap it up." The black haired boy warns his friends, looking over the rail at the security.

Soon, the five friends all ran through the house, laughing and cheering loudly, big smiles laying on their faces. The security guards continued to chase them, the group of five then separating.

"Not much of a hugger, man!" The blonde exclaims, snatching himself out of a guards grip, pushing the h/c haired girl in front of him.

The black haired boy ran in front of them, hopping over a fence, only to fall to the ground, groaning.

"Get up, Pope, fatso's coming." The blonde warns his friend, the two of them helping their friend up.

A honk was then heard, a campervan driving up, revealing the brunette boy and the other girl sitting in their the three quickly hopping inside. Almost instantly, the brunette presses his foot against the gas, the campervan starting to drive away, the security guard, Gary, running after them.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise."

"Come on, Gary!"