Trouble

As I got dragged out of the hotel all I could think about was how stupid I had been. Why didn't I just tell her the whole story.

As I walked through the streets I kept on thinking about her. I tried to shake her off my head but the silence wasn't really helping. I groaned at the concrete underneath and as I looked up I noticed I was in front of the studio. I chuckled when the memory of her and Kevin taking pictures came up because she was clearly trying to make me jealous. But I was also mad that little bastard has been watching my every move and he decided to date her! My hands began to turn pale as I squished my fists.

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw a black van pull up and as I looked at the other side of the street I swear it was Rachel. But as I debated either to check What she was doing or ignore her I saw a man put something to her face and then she drifted away. I ran over there but the van was already pulling away.

I stood where she had once stood and I cursed at my self for taking so much damn time thinking on What to do.

I rushed a hand through my hair and ran to my apartment.

About five minutes later I was inside screaming for Edgar.

"What the fuck man" yelled Edgar while rubbing his eyes. You could tell he had been sleeping.

"Rachel. Rachel. Kevin took her" I stuttered on her name but when they finally came out Edgar became amused.

"Yeah man I know we all saw her with him at the photoshoot" he said turning back to go to his room.

"No. You don't understand. He was the reason I broke up with her. He's Lorenzo's...son" I managed spit out. I was worried about her. I wanted to go look for her now.

"Uscher-

My phone began to ring and I saw Rachel's name on it. I quickly answered the phone.

"Rachel you okay. Where they take you?" I yelled through the phone. But as I heard 'Him' chuckle I became furious.

"Son of a bitch What you do to her!" I yelled through the phone with anger as I clenched my fist.

"You know What you come here so you could see the show I'll text you the address and bring your check book if you wanna stop it." he laughed right before he hung up. That made me want to kill him.

I looked at Edgar and he was dialing 911.

"I don't have the address yet" I said confused.

"I know but I got it" he said holding up his phone with a message.

"Yes I would like to report a kidnapping. I have the address where theyre holding her." he said while looking at me worried. I looked at the door and wrote down the address on my phone then I disappeared. I heard Edgar yelling at me to wait but I got in my car and sped away.

When I arrived it was a ware house. It looked old and abandoned. But then again it wasn't so hard to find. As I walked out of my car I noticed two black vans on the side of the warehouse.

Well if I die tonight at least I'll save her. I said to myself right before taking a deep breath and walking inside.

When I looked around the room I noticed it was well furnished and it looked almost like a party place but as I walked deeper in the lights turned a bit dim. And as I looked everywhere I noticed Rachel unconscious on a chair with her hands and legs tied. And right beside her was Kevin with a smirk on his face. But when he saw me alone he smiled.

"Revenge is a bitch" he said. I got a bit closer to where they were. and now I was only a few feet away from Kevin.

"What do you want" I yelled..I clenched my fist and I was about to launch at him when I heard him laugh.

But as I heard movement outside I took my chances and since am pretty good at fighting I walked until I was right infront of his face. And I smiled. Then I clenched my right fist and swung. He quickly fell to the floor with his face close to hitting the floor. But then everyone that was there raised their guns and aimed at me.

I smiled and right when I turned around I saw about ten men walk in with bullet proof everything.

Good my plan worked and I was still alive. I quickly rushed to Rachel's side as Kevin's men dropped their weapon to the floor and got handcuffed.

I cut the ropes with a pocket knife I always carry around and then I ripped the tape of her mouth. She slightly moaned at the pain but didn't open eyes.

"She okay?" asked Edgar with concerned.

But before I even responded the parametics were already taking her. I stood up and stared at her beautiful face even though she had a couple bruises and blood on it I still smiled. Because I knew she was going to be okay and in a few hours I knew I would have her in my arms like it was went to be.