Photo shoot

“The record release party has been cancelled do to the fact that Rachel will not be attending her own party. Do to the brake up between Uscher and Rachel. But Uscher happens to be taking it pretty well since he was found partying-” said a reporter on E news before I shut off the television and crawled under the covers and continued crying.

I have eaten so much junk food I believe I will explode yet I am soooo skinny. There is about twenty empty ice cream bowls scattered around the hotel room and I believe roaches might be leaving in my hair. I have not washed my hair or brushed it in two weeks and it smells terrible. So, today I have decided to go to the photo shoot and take a bath.

I threw the covers on the floor and walked slowly like a zombie towards the shower. I undressed and turned on the hot water. I sat on the tub and kept crying. I was just broken again and now I am worst than before. But today I will show Uscher I’m fine. I will take a shower, dress up nice and hot and do my makeup and hair and that will show him a fine plus the big fake smile I’ll have plastered on my face should do it.

I for fact know the paparazzi will be taking pictures today and asking annoying questions while I walk to the studio.

I was done getting ready and I looked better than ever. I have on a tight purple mini dress with lace leggings under and some nice boots that stop at my ankles. I have on a gold necklace that says Bliss on it and some gold hoop earrings. I walked out the door with my keys and purse with a fake smile already on my face.

When I got to the lobby the manager looked at me surprised and said hello I nodded at him and walked past him. As I walked the streets everyone stared and boys tried to talk to me but once they knew who I was they stopped. Obviously a rock star apparently wouldn’t date a normal guy but of course I was normal once. But an idea popped in my head. How about I show up with a guy to the photo shoot. So the next guy that came up to me was going to arrive with me. And guess what this guy was actually pretty hot.

“Hey” said the guy.

“Hi” I responded with a friendly smile.

“Umm you wanna grab a coffee?” asked the guy politely.

“I have a better idea. I’m actually going to a photo shoot right now. I need company.” I said flipping my hair.

“Oh. Well I have nothing better to do.” Said the guy.

“Good. I’m Rachel Bliss by the way.” I said smiling.

“You’re a singer huh. Nice to meet you, am Kevin” he smiled.

The studio was only a few minutes away and we actually got to know each other on the way there. The thing is he is actually college graduate. He’s a music video director and he was actually quite familiar with the studio. He stared at me every couple minutes but when we came in through the doors of the studio I grabbed his hand and he didn’t mind apparently.

“Hi. Rachel I didn’t think you’ll show up” said the photographer.

“Well I’m completely fine. I decided to hang out on this part of town” I said as if I was doing something before today instead of crying.

“That is great” she responded starring at Kevin.

“Oh sorry this is Kevin” I said.

“Hi Kevin. Would you be taking pictures with Rachel for the magazine cover” asked the photographer.

“Umm…Welll” he stuttered unsure of what his answer was supposed to be.

“Um yes he will if you don’t mind” I said rapidly.

“Great. Boyfriend?” she asked.

“Yes” he answered.

I was shocked at his answer. But I guess he caught on to my game. Guess he understood what I was trying to do. While the photographer walked towards the shoot I whispered thank you in Kevin’s ear and he just smiled. I’m guessing he has his own plans for doing this as well. He probably want publicity but I don’t mind.

The makeup people re did my makeup and I had to change into this other clothes. They also got Kevin ready and he seemed to be enjoying the attention. Uscher and Edgar came in and when they saw me they were surprised.

Kevin and I were in front of the screen and he was holding me by the waist while I face the camera with my body towards him. Me with a nice sweet smile posed just like he did. No one would’ve guessed we weren’t really dating because on one of the photo’s we came out kissing and hugging and hey we looked like those happy couples that were walking in the beach. But of course I know his going to ask for something in return.

We took about two dozen pictures together and then I took another set by myself and another with Uscher and Edgar. The bad part was that they made me take a picture individually with Uscher and then with Edgar. By the time we were finished it was already five o’clock in the afternoon and I bet we have taken about a hundred photos.

It was fun do I took pictures with my guitar and they had other props like a stair case and stuff so it wasn’t so bad. The photographer planned another photo shoot for a Christmas calendar with the band and I stupidly agreed. But hey the band wasn’t broken up so I couldn’t say no.

Well my pictures look awesome for the Bill board magazine, People magazine (I guess that’s why they wanted the pictures of Uscher and me) and Cosmopolitan magazine. Yep. Al does picture were for those magazines and thanks to Lauren Greenfield the photographer that took our pictures. The makeup artists told me she is one of the top ten photographers in the photographing industry and that I was lucky to even have her here taking my pictures. Of course I was grateful I had a good photographer because who knows my pictures might have come out terrible if it was done by someone else.

Of course I know what you’re going to say. “What! A seventeen year old doing a cover for cosmopolitan magazine!” Yeah but hey is not as bad as it seems. Selena Gomez does it! Gosh! Of course here’s the cover and it’s awesome!