The same

“The hell you doing!” I yelled at the guy.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. Then checked me out and winked. Yeah I was used to this, but who cares? He was sitting on my car! I crossed my arms and waited for his excuse.

“I’m not gonna jack your car!” yelled the guy.

“That’s not what I meant. I don’t let anyone sit their ass on my car,” I said.

“Oh you’re new. Yeah my bad, I’m Uscher,” he said, putting out his hand. I politely shook it.

“Not so nice to meet you, I’m Rachel,” I said with a smile. “So what, your mother decided to name you after an artist?”

“It’s spelled different but I guess she tried, anyways here are your keys.” He handed me the keys and I gladly took them. Then I got a good look at him; he looked young and he was wearing very expensive jewelry, I mean I could tell.

“Wait...you work here?”

“Nah, I’m just serving time,” said Uscher.

“Serving time?” I asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling. Nice hot guy and a bad reputation, just like me except I wasn’t a guy of course.

“You wouldn’t understand,” he said while turning around.

“Oh I would, see I might be rich but I have a bad reputation as well,” I said and it worked because he turned back around again and smiled.

“Oh so it is you, the Rachel Bliss,” said Uscher. What did he mean by that? Now I was confused.

“What do you mean?”

“My cousin always talked about you. He used to live close to your neighborhood and he heard all the crazy stuff you did. When I saw your name on the computer and I saw your car, I thought it might have been you and I was right,” he explained.

“I guess so, but you still haven’t answered my question.”

“I broke a couple things with my own car and I did graffiti all over the walls and stuff,” he said, sounding proud.

“Why didn’t you just pay for it?” I asked stupidly.

“Because my mother doesn’t want to bail me out of everything with her big checks. She says I have to fix my own problems and whatever, plus she’s never around,” he replied while lying on a pole. “What’s your story?” he asked right before I got into my car.

“Maybe another time,” I said as I closed the doors to my car and started the engine.

“Fine, I guess I’ll see you at school and let me warn you, I have the same schedule you do,” he said with a grin.

Yeah right. That’s not possible. Never have I met someone that had all the same classes as someone else at the same time. Maybe two or three classes but not all of them. So I just laughed and reversed my way out of the garage.