Hurt

I turned the car and I heard the wheels squeak I hit my head on the wheel but I stepped on the brakes and I heard the car stop. I heard someone yell my name but my head really hurt. I was dizzy and I had a terrible migraine. Someone opened the door and pulled me out. They carried me somewhere I couldn’t tell where then they splashed water on my face and all of a sudden I was able to see. Edgar.

“You okay?” asked Edgar worried.

“I’m…fine” I said rubbing my forehead.

“I need to take you to a doctor” he said really fast.

“No!” I yelled. “Were going to Uscher”

“You need a doctor” he said.

“Uscher will do something we will all regret if we don’t go now” I yelled.

He shook his head and got in the car. We drove off and left my car parked in the gas station. He said he was in a warehouse the last time he spoke to Edgar; the warehouse was just a few miles away. So, we got there pretty quickly. I drank some pills to make the headache go away and I felt a lot better when we arrived at the warehouse.  Now I was worried. I quickly jumped out of the car but Edgar held me back.

“You just can’t go in there” he said looking at me frustrated.

“Watch me” I said and I ran towards the door.

I walked in and I saw a guy kneeled on the floor with his hands above his head and then I saw Uscher with a gun aimed at the man’s head.

“Uscher!” I yelled then I heard a gunshot and Uscher was looking at me with frighten eyes then he dropped the gun. I looked around and the guy wasn’t hurt then I looked at Edgar, he was just a few feet away from me and he was also fine and then I looked behind me and there was no one there. So who got shot? I had no idea but Uscher was fine and that’s all that matters. But then when I moved forward I felt pain.