The call

I’m so happy I never thought I’d say this but I think I actually want to marry him one day. Soon maybe. I’m not sure but he understands what I’ve been through and how I feel. He has experienced the same things I have and that brings us even closer together.  I can’t explain how happy I am I mean the smile on my face literally reaches my eyes. I can’t stop smiling and I just feel like jumping up and down like a little girl.  I know silly right but if you’ve ever been in love you would know how I feel. My heart is healed and well it’s great that he feel the same way.

Today we are going to the studio to record our last two songs hopefully everything goes fine and we finish. We have the best in the business and they say this record is going to blow the critics mind. Which makes me even happier plus we have millions of fans by now and articles on magazines have talked about us in a positive way they haven’t found anything negative to say which is a first in the music industry writers try to show every side. But it’s going great.

All of a sudden I receive a text message from Uscher.

“Hey want to eat some breakfast before we go to the studio” I smiled at the text and gladly texted back a yes. He told me he was in the café across the street so I took the elevator down. Then I crossed the street shockingly I saw Amanda with her arms all over him. My jaw dropped. Did she really fly all the way over here from North Carolina? The hell is her problem. I quickly opened the café doors and slapped a smile on my face. I grabbed Uscher’s hand and placed the other behind his neck and kissed him. We sure stayed like that for a while and I swear I felt Amanda roll her eyes and people staring. Then Uscher placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer but Amanda “coughed” and we let go, still holding each other’s hand we stared at her.

“Oh…hi Amanda. I had no idea you were here” I said mockingly.

“Look they want us to sing a song together after her” Uscher explained glancing towards Amanda.

“So..She sings here?” I asked.

“Yeah this one’s for you” Amanda said with a smile. She grabbed the microphone and whispered something to the band and the music started to play.

Of course she would sing this song. She hates me.

“You’re so fine I want you mine you’re so delicious I think about you all the time you’re so addictive don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright (alright, alright, alright)? Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious And Hell Yeah I’m the motherfucking princess I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right She’s like so whatever You could do so much better I think we should get together now and that’s what everyone’s talking about!”

Of course I was annoyed but hey I know she’s going to run out of the room when Uscher and I sing our song.  Actually I think I’m going to sing a song by myself before the duet. Oh yes that’s exactly what I’m going to do and I know the perfect song.

The song was over and Amanda took a bow with a huge smile on her face she stared at me in satisfaction and I just smiled. Then she jumped of stage and handed me the microphone

I told Uscher my plan and he agreed he just didn’t know the song I was going to sing but he probably had an idea.

“Hi everyone I’m going to be singing a song before the duet, hope you enjoy it. This one’s for you” I explained pointing at Amanda at the end.

The music started out slow and I began to sing.

“You used to make my heart pound just the thought of you, you used to be a cold wind, always blowing through, but I won't take it anymore, that's not what I came here for I'm stuck in your head I'm back,   back from the dead Got you running scared I'm fearless I'm calling you out I'm taking you down don't you come around I'm fearless” The music kept playing and then stopped and I bowed my head. Then in a few seconds the music started to play again but it came back louder and more powerful and I started once again.