Visiting the Galar region, stopping the darkest day!

Y/n was walking home with the rangers after a long day of school, but suddenly Palutena's Gardevior  appeared and grabbed Y/n. Just about she was about to teleport with Y/n dragged along, the rangers quickly grabbed Y/n, causing them to be dragged along as well.

After they arrived at their destination, they saw Palutena  facing of against someone.

Y/n's siblings quickly appeared and explained what was going on, they explained that the chairman of Galar had awakened a dangerous legendary Pokemon named Eternatus to "fix" Galar's power problem, even though it's something that won't happen for at least for the next one thousand years. Now Palutena is facing against Rose's assistant who's greatly loyal to him, and the other guardians were holding off other workers.  

"Y/n, go to the top of the tower quickly." Palutena ordered. " Assist Leon, the Galar's champion, defeat and capture Eternatus !" 

Noding, Y/n quickly rush to where he sensed the unbelievable amount of aura is coming from. 

"Oh no you don't"  Rose's assistant Oleana said as she tried to stop him, but a wall of aura blocked her path. She turn to see Palutena with a hand raised.

"Your business is with me!"

As Y/n ran up stairs, unknown to him, in his bag an old sword and shield began to glow.

When Y/n reached the top, he saw Leon throw a Pokeball at the Gigantic Pokemon, attempting to capture it, but it quickly broke out. Leon was knocked back, leaving Y/n to deal with the rampaging legendary.

"How do i always get into these kinds of situations?" Y/n groaned mentally before sending out his Pokemon.

"Articuno battle time!" 

Y/n sent out the freeze Pokemon who tensed at the overwhelming pressure from Eternatus.

"Mind reader!"

Articuno fired a beam from her eyes at Eternatus, locking on the gigantic Pokemon.

"Sheer cold"

Articuno fired a blast of ice at Eternatus, encasing it in a ice block before it scattered. Seemingly knocking it out.

When Y/n got closer to Eternatus, the suddenly shot up to the clouds. It then  absorbed all remaining Dynamax energy within the Galar region, turning it into a larger and more powerful form.

Y/n tried to command Articuno to attack, but the overwhelming pressure from Eternatus is stopping her from attacking.

Suddenly Y/n's bag glowed red and blue before a rusted sword and shield floated out of his bag and glowed brightly, as if acting as a beacon. Soon two wolf like Pokemon appeared, one red the other blue. The rusted weapons then shot the wolf Pokemon, and in a flash of light, somehow equipping themselves to them and giving them a new look. The two wolf Pokemon then let out a burst of aura, negating some of the pressure Eternatus is causing.

"Looks like we can attack again, blizzard!"

Aritucuno fried a blizzard at Eternatus, taking a small chuck of it's health. When Y/n saw space began to distorted around them, he knew he had to end this quickly.

After a few attacks with the help of the two wolf Pokemon, Eternatus was weaken enough to capture, but Y/n has no idea on how.

Kevin: Huh? Your skipping the whole battle ?

The chapter is hard to write as it is, so yes i'm skipping it.

Kevin: Lame!

Who asked you?!

Kevin: I asked me

Why you..... *I push a button on a remote, a trap door opens bellow him*

Kevin*Goofy holler*

Sorry about that, back to the story. 

"Y/n, catch!" He heard Palutena call from behind him.

He then turned and caught a small white band thrown is way.

"That's a Dynamax band!" It'll help with capturing Eternatus!" Palutena 

Nodding, Y/n wore in on his right wrist, he then pulled a Premier ball and charged it with energy, causing it to grow into beach ball sized, Y/n then threw it at  Eternatus, it then tried to absorb the gigantic Pokemon, the legendary Pokemon tried to resist capture, but it was eventually sucked in.

The giant Premier ball fell to the ground before it began to shake. 1..2..3 , it then shrunk back to normal before ping. And with that Eternatus was caught.

As Y/n picked out the Premier ball containing Eternatus, the two wolf Pokemon let out a howl of victory before leaving, leaving behind the rusted sword and shield.

Palutena and the other guardians congratulated Y/n to capturing Eternatus, while the rangers picked up the rusted items.

"Y/n, where did you get these?" Coco asked.

"They were a gift from my uncle." Y/n explained. "He said he got them from Galar and i should hold on to them, says they may come in handy later."

Y/n then was suddenly hugged by Akeno, pushing his head into her larger then average chest, angering Y/n's fellow apprentices and the rangers.

Before they could yell at her, Palutena suddenly created a aura cage around two people who was sneaking up on the rangers.

The two were twins, one was wearing red and the other blue. The hair styles were.... interesting to say the least, the blue twins was shaped like a sword, the red twin's like a shield.

The twins introduced themselves as  Sordward and Shielbert, they 're claiming to be descendants of the first kings of Galar , they planned to use the power of the two wolf Pokemon, Zacian and Zamazenta to put Galar back in control of the Royal line. They reveal they plan to tarnish the names of Legendary Pokemon by overloading them with the same Galar particles they used to force several  Stadium Pokemon to Dynamax.

This did not sit well with the guardians at all, before Palutena shacked them with aura cuffs, they revealed they managed to snatch the rusted items and used them to summon the two warrior Pokemon. They forced them to land on places where's still plenty of Galar particles left, this caused them to be overloaded with  Galar particles and begin to lose control.

"No choice." Palutena thought before calling out to Y/n. "Y/n! You must capture them quickly, before they lose control completely!"

Y/n nodded before pulling out two Quick balls and threw them at the two warrior Pokemon, and since they're still tried from the battle with Eternatus, they couldn't dodge.

1...2...3 and ping. And with that, Zacian and Zamazenta was caught.

After Y/n let out a sigh of relive of the successful capture, he was pulled into a tight backbreaking by Akeno. "Our hero~" She purred. Unknown to the fact that Y/n was turning blue very quickly.

"Akeno!" The rangers and Y/n's fellow apprentices who followed Palutena cried in anger before trying to free Y/n from Akeno's grip.

Palutena giggled as the girls are trying to tear Y/n away from Akeno, as Y/n was tugged back and forth like a rope of tug of war, he could only wonder what the future will hold as the journey continues....

"Ouch! Knock it off already! I'm not a piece of rope of tug of war!"

Done and done! This is the hardest chapter i ever wrote up to date. Next time is another original chapter, which involves the class visiting another region. Which one? Red to find out Anyways, the Galar legends are caught, your next picks are the forces of nature, the tao trio or the Galarian legendary birds.