Y/n catches a Pokemon and team rocket appears

The next day at the Pokemon school Ash came with a Rotomdex a Pokedex with Rotom in it. 

Everyone was amazed by it as they never seeing something like this before.

Later that day everyone went out to help Ash and Y/n find and catch some Pokemon. As they were looking Rotom found out about Y/n's team of legendary Pokemon and was begging him to let them out for pictures.

As they searched they found a Pokemon that looks a lot like a Pikachu. 

"Mimikyu the Disguise Pokemon a ghost and fairy type. It wears a ragged head cover to look like a Pikachu, but little is known about this Pokemon. It's said that a scholar who one tried to look inside met his end". Rotom informed after he took a picture.

" Awesome let's catch it Pikachu". Ash said wanting to catch it. "Pika" ! Pikachu yelled as he got ready. 

When Pikachu faced it, the Mimikyu seemed to let out a dark aura that Y/n sensed. Mimikyu attacked Pikachu aggressively with play rough. At that moment Y/n noticed Mimikyu's aura is filled with rage and anger for Pikachu.

From the bushes came the infamous and annoying trio that Ash know's all to well.

Cue their motto here I'm just lazy and thinking about what team idiots do or say will give me a headache.

 "Team rocket!" Ash growled. Pika.... Pikachu growled like his trainer.

"You know these idiots Ash?" Y/n asked as he reached for his Pokeballs. Already having a feeling they'll be a massive pain in the neck in the future.

"Yeah they're team rocket, they always try to steal Pokemon from others" Ash explained.

This caused Y/n to get angry, he hated anyone who'll steal from others.

"Not if i can help it " . Y/n said. 

Y/n threw his three heavy balls, calling out his three golems.

Team rocket was shocked and scared of the sight of the three legendary golems , never once thought they would face them here in alola .

While Y/n's friends saw them before, they can't help be in awe of the three legendaries infront of them. Rotom however was the most excited as he took pictures of them while scanning them.

"Regirock the Rock peak Pokemon a rock type. Regirock's body is made if rock, and if something chips off in battle, it attaches rocks to repair itself."Rotom said as he took a picture.

"Regice  the iceberg Pokemon a ice type. Formed in the ice age, its body stays at a temperature of - 328 degrees and cannot be melted, even by magma." Rotom said as the snapped a few photos. 

Registeel the iron Pokemon a steel type. Registeel has a body that is harder that any kind of metal. Its body is apparently hollow. No one has any idea what this Pokemon eats. Rotom said as he took a few pictures. 

I wonder if its body is really hollow. Rotom wondered as he tapped Registeels body a few times, annoyed by the taping Registeel knocked Rotom away.

Rotom hits regice's body freezing him in seconds, Regice broke Rotom out, leaving the living Pokedex shivering from the cold.

The regis looked at the trio infront of them, they could tell they are they are ones that angered their trainer, and are now ready to blast them to a new age at Y/n's command.

" Alright you three use hyper beam." Y/n called out his command.

The regis "eyes" flashed and beeped, each charging a orange ball of light ready to fire.