Visiting Milos Island, the forces of nature attacks

Y/n was in class with the others, Professor Kukui informed everyone about a trip to the Milos island in the Unova region, and they'll be joined by three master guardians along with few guardians in training.

"So Y/n, do you think you'll know these guardians?" Mallow asked.

"Most likely, i do know quite a few guardians back in guardian school." Y/n said.

"Man, i can't wait to visit Milos Island again." Ash said from his sit.

"You been there before Ash?" Ahsha asked?

"Yeah, i went their to get some Revival Herbs so i can have my gym battle since the gym leader Clay said he'll battle me if i got some." Ash explained.

"Of course there's the mess with team rocket but i'm sure no one will try something like again ... right?" Ash thought to himself.

Soon, Palutena appeared and teleport them to Milos island. They then met with two more master guardians, Azura and Corrin, along with Lewis, the island's Revival Herbs harvester.

The class was tasked to gather as many Revival Herbs as they can within an hour, but much to Y/n's annoyance, a group he knew was also here and was already gathering the Revival Herbs.

Don't get him wrong, he has no problem with said group itself, but their leader Riser. While he isn't a guardian, the rest of the group is. He become their leader though what Y/n suspected was foul play on Riser's part. Riser has always rubbed Y/n the wrong way, and he knew the group isn't happy, Y/n hoped that Riser will do something stupid enough for him to be striped of his leader title and kicked out of the group.

The class split up, Y/n was grouped with Coco and Ahsha as usual. As they were searching, they saw the sky getting darker. Looking up, they saw storm clouds gathering.

"I think it's going to rain." Coco said.

But when the winds began to rapidly pick up, Y/n could tell something wasn't right, his senses was telling something was amiss.

"No, this isn't natural." Y/n said alarmed.

The clouds began to swirl into a tornado before it burst apart, a green genie like Pokemon was revealed at the center of the clouds.

"Tornadus!" It roared.

The cyclone Pokemon unleashed a massive hurricane at the trio, Y/n managed to put up a barrier to block it.

"Why is Tornadus here? Didn't Lewis and Ash say that they been calmed the last time Ash was here?" Ahsha asked.

"No clue, i think someone destroyed the shrine wedges that kept them away." Y/n said while struggling to hold the barrier. " I don't sense team rocket in the island, and i doubt even they'll try something like this again."

Suddenly thunder was heard, Tornadus turned to where it was before heading where it was.

"That must be Thundurus." Coco said. " We need to regroup with the others to stop them before they destroy the island."

Y/n and Ahsha nodded before they headed by to the others, when they reached, they saw a group of girls beating a blond haired teen.

"Oh for the love of Arceus, what did Riser do this time?" Y/n groaned as his group approached them.

"This idiot's the one who broke the shrine wedges." Riser's younger sister Ravel explained." He was arrogant to think he's capable of catching them.  We decided enough is enough and strip him of his leader title, we'll be sending him back home after this mess is over."