Meeting the final forces of nature, a lesson of the ancient past

One day in class, Professor Kukui mentioned another class trip with some aura guardian, as many was excitedly talking about the trip, Y/n was reading some books that Palutena sent him a few hours before class.

"Hey Y/n, what are you reading?" Ahsha asked curiously.  

"It's a book about the Hisui region." Y/n said as he kept his eyes on the book.

"Hisui? I never heard of that region before." She said slightly confused. 

"Well it's also known as ancient Sinnoh." Y/n explained.

"Ancient Sinnoh?" She repeated.

"Yup, according to the book, things was much different back then, at the time, People and Pokemon weren't as close, there also things like, alpha, ride and noble Pokemon."

"Ride Pokemon? Like in Alola?" Coco asked.

"In a way, it says they got the idea from Alola."

Before anymore questions could be asked, Palutena appeared. With her Gardervoir, the class was teleported to Celestic town in Sinnoh. There the class saw Cynthia and and a Silver haired teen was waiting for them.

"Miss Cynthia, Rossweisse." The younger guardian greeted.

"Wow, their pretty." Mallow said in awe.

"I bet they have a boyfriend by now." Lana said before Y/n covered her mouth with his hand, but too late.

The Sinnoh champion laughed it off saying she doesn't, but Rossweisse on the other hand looked like she was struck by lighting before sulking in a corner with a gloomy aura around her causing everyone to sweatdrop. 

"She's a little touchy of that subject as you can see, try not to bring it up again okay?" Y/n told Lana who nodded.

After Rossweisse recovered, they were brought to a cave near the town, entering what seems to be a old village, or what's left of it.

"Children, welcome to Jubilife Village, or what's left of it." Palutena said as she guided them though the village.

"Jubilife village? You mean like Jubilife city?" Ash asked curiously.

"Indeed, it once stood where Jubilife city now stands,and is one of the few remaining locations of the Hisui region." Cynthia explained.

"HIsui, is that why you sent me those books earlier master Palutena?" Y/n asked the master guardian who nodded.

"Jubilife village is the home of the Galaxy expedition team, is an organization based in the Hisui region of people from other regions who have come to study the region. It consists of several corps that are all lead by a man called Commander Kamado."  Palutena explained." There are also two clans in Hisui, known as the Diamond and Pearl clans."

"Both clans worshiped a being known as Almighty Sinnoh, but they were in conflict with one another, the Diamond clan believed Almighty Sinnoh created time while the Pearl clan believed Almighty Sinnoh created space." Rossweisse continued for Palutena.

"So they both worshiped Dialga and Palkia but believed both are the same being?" Y/n summarized receiving a nod in responds.

"In Hisui, there are a group of ten Pokemon that was blessed by Almighty Sinnoh, those are the ride and noble Pokemon. Which guarded by a warden of both clans" Cynthia said before pointing to ten statues lined up in two rows.

"Some look like evolved forms of Pokemon we know today, or even regional forms." Coco said as she noticed some similarities with some Pokemon she knew.

"Indeed, some will only evolved into their Hisuian forms while at Hisui and some need moves or items that are lost to time." Rossweisse nodded. "Before Jubilife city was built, the village must first torn down. But the village leader, Kamado has requested some aura guardians to transport the village here so the memories of the galaxy expedition team would last for centuries to come."

"We also found a notebook in one of the office rooms, after reading though it, we believe it's the worlds first Pokedex." Palutena said as she brought out a old beat up notebook. " Y/n, did you withdrew the forces of nature like i requested?"

"I did, but may i ask why? You never told me."

She flipped though the pages of the notebook before handing it to Y/n, he looked at the page was surprised at what he saw.

"Enamorus? There's a fourth member?" Y/n said in surprise.

"There was a fourth member of the forces of nature? Let me see!" Rotom flew to Y/n and read the page. After a minute, Rotom saved the info before informing the others of what he learned.

 "Enamorus. The Love-Hate Pokemon. A Fairy and Flying Type. When it flies to this land from across the sea, the bitter winter comes to an end. According to legend, this Pokemon's love gives rise to the budding of fresh life across Hisui."

"Now a days, Enamorus has avoided human contact and rarely appears with the other forces of nature mostly to avoid the conflict caused by Tornadus and Thundurus, which is why she's unknown to many." Palutena explained. "However, it does occasionally visit the guardian school, come."

Descending next to the master guardian was to everyone's surprise was the Love-Hate Pokemon herself.

"She visits the guardian school every few years or so, and when she heard you caught her brethren, she became interested in you."

Suddenly, the other three forces of nature appeared from their Pokeballs, glad to see their final member.

"She wants to see if you can catch her. but she won't make it easy." As Palutena said that, the Love-Hate Pokemon flew off into the village.

"In Hisui, Pokemon are more aggressive and most will attack on sight, people on the survey corps would dodge and hide using their surroundings to catch them, they also used a technique called the backshot, where they throw their Pokeballs or other items at a unaware Pokemon's back and catching them off guard to stun them or make them easier to catch." Palutena explained. "I want you to use these technique to catch Enamorus."

Y/n nodded before going after Enamorus, a Rotom drone was sent after him so the others can watch.

Y/n found Enamorus near some old buildings, Y/n took a deep breath as he suppressed his aura, becoming unnoticeable. Noticing the wind barrier around the Love-Hate Pokemon, he created several small aura spheres before firing them to the barrier before jumping for cover. He then fired a few more, breaking he barrier and stunning her. Y/n then quickly got behind the Love-Hate Pokemon and threw a aura infused dusk ball.

1...2...3 and ping. And with that, Enamorus was caught.

"Well done Y/n." Palutena said as she and the others came up to him. "For catching her, i have gift for you." 

Rossweisse stepped forward and handed Y/n a mirror, Ash recognized it form his Unova journey.

"The Reveal Glass!" Ash said in surprise. "Pika, pika!" Pikachu cried just as surprised as his trainer.

"Indeed, after the incident with it, Ridley requested the aura guardians to help make sure it never happens again. They took it from the Abyssal Ruins so no one can find it, it's fitting  for Y/n to have it since he's their trainer."

As the rest of the class learn more about Hisui, Y/n sent the forces of nature and the Reveal Glass to his parents. Thanks to Palutena some other master guardians had made a secret garden near Y/n's home, it's large enough to be it's own region, this is where Y/n's legendaries were kept. The Reveal Glass was hidden in the garden as well.

As Y/n was catching up with Rossweisse as she sat next to him, he could only wonder what the future holds, as the journey continues.

Done and done, next time is another original chapter where Y/n will help B/n with a mission. What do i mean? Ready to find out. Should Y/n catch some normal Pokemon? Your next picks are Heatran, the lake trio or Mew. Tell me in the comments bellow.