The eventful fishing lesson

One day the class is at the beach for fishing lessons, with Lana leading the class being an expert.

During the lesson everyone was doing fine, well in their on way.

Ash was doing okay, manged to fish up a Magikarp.. only of it to tail slap him before getting way. Other that that he seems to be having no luck as he reeled in to fast.

Mallow was doing no better that Ash is, reeling in to slow.

Rotom pointed that out only to be snapped at by the two, being told be to be quiet.

 Lillie was in a suit to prevent her from touching Pokemon , she did fish up a Milotic but it got away in the end.

 Kaiwe didn't get anything , saying his a fire trainer so fishing is not his thing.

 Sophocles wants to use his rod to find the perfect spot, but hasn't even placed it in the water yet.

Lana however was doing the best among here classmates, she was reeling up one water Pokemon after the other.

Coco was doing great as well, manged to fish a good few herself. 

Y/n on the other hand  hasn't felt a bite yet. Little does he know his luck will strike once again.

Y/n suddenly felt a bite. "Woah, i got something." Y/n said as he pulled on his rod, trying to reel the Pokemon in.  "Woah! That's strong!" Y/n said managing to stay on his Lapras. Soon a dark and large shadow started to form as the Pokemon was coming closer to the surface. "It's fighting hard!" Y/n said while moving the fishing rod around, using aura to increase his strength.

"Come on Y/n! You can do it!" Ash cheers Y/n on as Pikachu gave a cry of encouragement.

"Don't you think the shadow is getting kinda big"? Sophocles asked a bit worried as the shadow continued to grow in size.

"Well, it's a huge Pokemon that's for sure."Kiawe said while watching the shadow. Soon the water erupted as everyone covered themselves from the force. Once everyone looked they see a Pokemon no one expected.

 "A Kyogre!?!? Y/n and Coco yelled at the same time. Everyone else looks at the legendary at surprise.

 It was indeed the legendary Pokemon of the sea , but it hurt injuries could be seen all over it's body.

Y/n and Coco jumped into action, Y/n made aura platforms around Kyogre to stand on. They then began to help the sea basin Pokemon. With Coco using potions and Y/n using his aura.As they healed Kyogre , Rotom decided to scan and take pictures. "Kyogre the sea basin Pokemon. A water type. Kyogre is said to be the personification of the sea itself. Legends tell of its many clashes against Groudon, as each sought to gain the power of nature".  

That was when a submarine appeared , a Pokemon hunter revealed they were hunting Kyogre, smugly if i may add. 

Too bad they were so busy bragging that they managed to hurt Kyogre that they didn't see Y/n and Coco manged to get said Pokemon back at full strength.

The cocky hunters had lost their colors when Kyogre roared with rage and power, with their effort of weakening Kyogre gone to waste they tried to escape.

Keyword being tried

Kyogre turned primal before blasting the escaping hunters with origin pulse, blasting them of like a trio buffons that we all know.

 Kyogre then turned back before turning to Y/n, interested at the young guardian. Coco knew the look in the sea basin Pokemon's eyes. Before she can say anything though, Y/n cut her off. "Not a word." Y/n said faceplaming knowing the look as well.

The others knowing the look as well is surprised that their friend is going to catch another legendary. 

"Good luck Y/n!" Ash cheered from the sides, Pikachu also cheered. The others followed along with cheering for Y/n.

Kyogre used a strong hydro pump at Y/n with Lapras  nearly avoiding it, this showed Y/n that Kyogre won't take no for and answer.

Y/n brought out Rayquaza as his other Pokemon won't be able to help at water and Manaphy will not be a match for the sea basin Pokemon.

" Use thunder!" Y/n commanded. The sky high Pokemon shot a thunder at Kyogre who dived to dodge it. 

" Guys, get to land before the waters pull you under!" Y/n shouted to his classmates. Not needing to be told twice, the others quickly got to shore.

Kyogre dove at Rayquaza from bellow, Y/n reacted and told Rayquaza to coil around Kyogre to stop it from escaping.

" Full power thunder now!!" Rayquaza let out a massive thunder that hit Kyogre, having able to get out of the way before he was hit.

Y/n that threw a dive ball at the downed legendary, it bounced back to his hand before  1 2 3 ding . And with that Kyogre was caught.

After getting back to shore Y/n was congratulated him for the capture, Y/n then told Lana she can borrow Manaphy or Kyogre if she needs to, which she thanked him with a hug.

Then team rocket tried to steal the ride Pokemon , Y/n threw a aura boomerang at the next freeing the ride Pokemon, Popllio the made a large bubble to make sure they have a save landing.

Jessie sent out the Mimikyu from before and it used shadow ball at Jessie's command, but Popllio used a bubble to send it back at them causing the balloon  to explode and sending them to the waters. But out of nowhere the Bewear from before ran in incredible speeds, grabbed team rocket and flee all under a minute, leaving everyone speechless.  

Everyone congratulated Lana and Popllio for making Popllio's bubble larger than normal, bring her one step closer to her dream.

 Well Kyogre was caught and Popllio's  bubble has grown larger next time our hero's will find  trouble while shopping, how will they get out of this one? Read to find out.