Taking a trip to Galar, another set of Legendary birds?

It was just another day in Alola, it was a weekend so Y/n and the rangers was at the mall shopping. The rangers was dragging Y/n about, but Y/n doesn't mind.

After a few hours, the rangers were chatting while Y/n was carrying the massive amount of bags behind them. Y/n was grumbling about being the pack mule, until he got a call from his Xtransceiver.

"Hello?" Y/n answered his Xtransceiver after placing down the large amount of shopping bags.

"Hi Y/n." M/n said.

"Hey mom, what's up?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, i need you and your ranger friends in Crown tundra Galar." M/n said.

This caused the trio to raise an eyebrow, wondering why would they be needed at the Galar region's Crown tundra.

"B/n and S/n are already there, they said they needed the trainer of the three of them." M/n explained. "They asked for your ranger friends for extra backup"

The trio then was sent to Galar's Crown tundra with B/n's Alakazam, where they met up with Y/n's sibling at a small town named Freezington. There they was sent to an Adven-tour by a man child named Peony, he sent them to the Dyna tree at the south of the tundra.

After following down a river and though a cave, they saw a large tree in the distance. After reaching the tree, Y/n felt a unknown aura approaching. They looked up to see a black and scarlet version of Moltris flying to the tree. It began to snack at the large fruits of the tree, suddenly a orange and black version of Zapdos ran to it and tried to land a kick but missed. It then had to dodge a beam attack from a purple version of Articuno.

Before the three can begin to rumble, S/n Rotom phone began to ring loudly, startling the look a likes. The three then scattered and went their own ways.

The call was from Peony, he informed them that the Purple Articuno was flying around the tundra, the orange Zapdos was headed to the wild area and the Black Moltris was headed to the isle of armor.  After informing him of what happened, he called the quest " A legendary tree of the legendary three." 

The L/n sibling and the rangers then learned that the three was the Galarian forms of the legendary birds, which surprised them. Not knowing legendary Pokemon has a regional form.

Y/n took a stop at a Pokemon center to withdraw his legendary birds, he hoped they can help him find their Galarian counterparts.

They decided to search for the Galarian Articuno first,  after sending his out Y/n showed his Articuno her counterpart, she then took off in search.

Twenty minutes later

Articuno called out to them as she found her counterpart, she then lead them north , up a small cleft they saw the Galaraian Aritcuno flying between dome dead trees. It saw our heroes before split into three clones of itself before flying in a circle.

"I think it's trying to confuse us." B/n said. " But's it's wasting it's time." He then said confidently.

"I knew we made the right choice by calling Y/n." S/n said while looking at Y/n. "Y/n, think you can do it?"

"Please, this is child's play." Y/n said smirk. He then closed his eyes and extended his aura, he then fired an aura sphere at the real one, knocking it out of the air.

The Galarian legendary fired a psycho cut at Y/n, who blocked it with a barrier. Y/n's Articuno wasn't happy at her Galarian counterpart for attacking her trainer, she then used ice beam on it's wings, slowing it down.

"Blizzard!"

Articuno flapped her wing and called forth a Blizzard at her counterpart , who could't dodge because of it's frozen wings and was knocked to the ground hard.

Y/n then threw a Ultra ball at the downed Galarian  legendary, 1...2...3 and with that Galarian Articuno was caught.

They then went to the wild area, Y/n brought of his Zapdos and had him search the area. It didn't take the thunder Pokemon long before he found his counterpart. The Galaraian legendary tried to run, but it's Kantoian counterpart struck it down with thunder.

Y/n took the chance and threw a Ultra ball at the paralyzed Galarian legendary 1...2...3 and with that Galarian Zapdos was caught.

At the the isle of armor, they saw the Galarian Moltris flying their way. S/n sent out her Dusknoir knocked it out of the air. Y/n then called out his Moltris and called out a flamethrower, which was countered with Dark pulse.

"Hurricane! "

Moltris wings glow light blue and he flaps them, releasing a powerful gust of wind at his counterparts, this caused the Galarian legendary to spin out of control and becoming confused.

"Fire blast!"

Moltris fired a star shaped fire at his counterpart, the attack struck it's mark and knocked the Galarian legendary down.

Y/n then threw a Ultra ball at it, 1...2...3 and with that Galarian Moltirs was caught.

After the capture, our heroes return to Freezington to report to Peony. After he confirmed the quest was complete, our heroes decided to remain in the Galar region for a bit.

While catching Galarain Articuno, Coco's revealed that she caught a Frosmoth while Ahsha revealed she caught a Beldum.

S/n then used her Rotom phone to scan the Galarian legendary birds.

"Articuno the cruel Pokemon,  Galarain form. A Psychic and flying type. Its feather-like blades are composed of psychic energy and can shear through thick iron sheets as if they were paper."

"Zapdos the strong leg Pokemon, Galarian form. A Fighting and flying type. One kick from its powerful legs will pulverize a dump truck. Supposedly, this Pokemon runs through the mountains at over 180 mph."

Moltris the Malevolent Pokemon, Galarian form. A Dark and flying type. This Pokemon's sinister, flame-like aura will consume the spirit of any creature it hits. Victims become burned-out shadows of themselves."

As Y/n relaxed in his chair, he could only what the future hold as the journey continues*

Done and done! Next time our heroes will find trouble with a Palossand. Wll they manage to stop it? Read to find out. Now the Galarian birds are caught, your next picks are Zeraora, the forces of nature or Volcanion. Or do you have something else in mind? Tell me in the comments bellow.