The test

The student's of the Pokemon school were sitting around their classroom waiting for their classes to start.

"Popplio, make a balloon." Lana and as a bubble fromed from Popplio's nose. It soon popped surprising the Pokemon. Elsewhere in the room, Sophocles was working on something, while Lilie was making adjustments to Mallow's recipe for Pokemon food. Soon Kiawe arrived from a delivery to another island. Then professor kukui finally walked in with Y/N and Ash following close behind.

"Alola." Y/N said with a smile.

"Y/N and Ash will be joining us at the Pokemon school. If they have any questions, please don't hesitate to help them out." Kukui told the others in the room.

After introductions, everyone was standing around the two looking at the new accessories the two of you managed to acquire.

"That's so cool!" Sophocles said as he admires the Z-rings on Y/N and Ash.

"Woah , you guys. Is that a Z-crystal on your wrist? "Mallow asks as she leans in closer to the rings.

"Yeah, it's Electrium Z on Ash while Steelium Z on Y/N." Kiawe told everyone while walking up to them." Where did you get that? Not the island challenge. You didn't participate and pass the trails that i know of."

"Tapu Koko gave it to me." Ash revealed how he got his Z-ring.

"Tapu Koko?" Kaiwe asked astonished.

"No way! You saw it again?" Mallow asked." Does that mean you got your Z ring and crystal from Tapu lele Y/N ?"

Y/n nodded his head while Ash told them what happend." Uh-huh! Pikachu heard Tapu Koko's voice, so we took off after it." Ash retold while everyone listened. "When we found Tapu Koko, this thing just came floating down to us. Yup right out of the sky."

"I was walking along the beach with Manaphy when all of the sudden white scales began to fall on us. It wasn't until Manaphy pointed out that Tapu Lele was on the sky  before coming down to us, before giving the ring to us." Y/N said what happened to him as well.

"The island guardians? How could they gotten Z rings?" Kaiwe questions to himself.

"And then?" Mallow urges them to continue.

"It was like Tapu Koko was telling me the z ring was for me." Ash said 

Tapu Lele was the same for me as well. Y/N said as everyone was surprised.

"I've read about them before. Lillie said as everyone turned to look at her. Tapu Koko and Lele. Tapu Koko's very well known as the guardian who likes to help islanders, bit it also likes to play tricks if it thinks it's necessary, it can sometimes even punish them. I also read that on rare occasions it will give gifts to people it likes." She said before moving onto the next guardian. "Tapu Lele , on the other hand, is known for being innocently cruel. It's said that it's scales, although they heal, they can be harmful if you touch to many. It's known to spread it's scales for it's own amusement."

"I don't know what to make of that." Mallow said as everyone was unsure about Tapu Lele." But it looks like both of them took a liking to Ash and Y/N."

"Kiawe, hold on. You got your Z ring from the akala island kahuna right?" Sophocles asked.

"Yeah." Kiawe said as he looked at his z ring." By successfully passing the grand trail."

"That's awesome ! Does this mean that i can use z moves?" Ash said excitedly. 

"Using them should not be taken lightly!" Kiawe responded sternly.

"Only when a Pokemon and trainer's hearts become one, will the z rings turn their feelings into power. But those feeling must be about something greater than themselves. Like..."