The psychic trail begins? And the victory Pokemon appears

Y/n and the rangers were currently riding on Rayquaza, the ranger union had requested them to patrol ula'ula island. 

As they flew over the ula'ula desert, Rayquaza was shot down by a attack from the desert bellow. 

After crashing, the trio saw what or who had shot them down. It was a group of hunters, not just any group of hunters, they were the same one that tried to capture Kyogre the other day.They used a cannon like machine to shoot Rayquaza down.

More then a little ticked at the stunt,  Y/n used aura chains to bind the idiots up, not wanting them to cause anymore problems. The rangers used Volcarona and Chandelure to destroy their machine that shot down Rayquaza.

After returning Rayquaza to his Pokeball, the trio had to walk on foot as Y/n had sent most of his Pokemon home. Y/n's parents volunteered to take care of them until the end of the day, as they knew that he needed help taking care of them since he had so many.

A cry was heard, the trio looked up to see a Pokemon that looked like Tapu Koko , Lele and Fini. 

"That's Tapu Bulu, the guardian deity of ula'ula island." Ahsha said in awe.

The guardian deity beckoned the trio to follow it, they did while dragging the captured hunters with them. Y/n had to use aura to warp around their mouths to keep them shut, as they won't stop whining.  

The land spirit Pokemon lead them to the northeast part of the desert, there they saw what seems to be a makeshift trail sight.

Y/n could tell Tapu Bulu wanted him to take the trail, after handing the aura chains to Coco before going in.

Before going in, Y/n used his aura to make a large umbrella, a table and chairs for the the rangers. And a cage for the hunters so they can't try to escape .

Entering the trail sight, he saw that a Bronzor was waiting for him. Knowing it's the totem Pokemon's ally, Y/n sent out his Moltris.

"Flamethrower!" Y/n called out. 

Moltris fired a blast of fire at bronze Pokemon, but it seemed to tank the hit.

"Heatproof!" Y/n thought, before calling out . "Fire blast!"

Moltris then fired a star shaped blast at Bronzor, it tried to use iron defense to boost it's defense but the blast was to much and it was knocked out.

Y/n then saw three paths, knowing only one path is the right one, Y/n used his aura to "see" which path he should go to.

Finding it, Y/n went down the middle path. The then saw another Bronzor waiting at the second room.

"Fire blast!" Y/n called out. 

This time the bronze Pokemon was taken down in one hit.

 "It's seems this one has levitate." Y/n thought.

Reaching the third area, Y/n encountered Bronzor's evolved form Bronzong.

A Bronzong huh?" Y/n thought. "This won't be as easy as the last two."

"Fire blast!" Y/n called out.

Moltris fired the star shaped blast at Bronzong, but the Bronze ball Pokemon broke though the blast with gyro ball and almost hit Moltris if the flame Pokemon didn't took flight in the last second.

"I knew it, it also has heatproof." Y/n thought before calling out. " Flame charge!"

Moltris surrounded himself with flames before charging at Bronzong.  

Moltris managed to strike Bronzong , but it shook it off and used flash cannon, but Moltris's increased speed allowed him to dodge with ease.

"That's it!" Y/n thought before calling out. "Flame charge , hit and run!"

Nodding Moltris used flame charge in a hit and run fashion, The bronze bell Pokemon couldn't keep up with Moltris and it wasn't long before it was down and out.

Y/n went though the last door and found himself outside, the saw a Z crystal at a pedestal at the other side.

Before Y/n could get closer, a shadow appeared from above. Something then fell in front of Y/n, kicking up a large cloud of dust.

When it died down, it revealed to be a totem Bronzong!  

Y/n and Moltris got ready,the totem flared it aura before using flash cannon.

"Dodge and use flame charge!" Y/n called out.

Moltris's attack hit it's mark, sending it back a bit. The totem brushed of the attack before calling it's ally, a Bronzor. 

Deciding to focus on the ally. "Flamethrower!" He commanded.

The attack hit it's mark, and it seems to have levitate as it was quickly knocked out. 

"Flame charge! Hit and run!" Y/n tried to overwhelm the totem with speed.

While the Moltris was to fast for the totem to hit, the flame Pokemon doesn't seem to be doing much damage.

"Aerial ace to flame charge and sky attack!" Y/n called out surprising Moltris.

Trusting his trainer, the flame Pokemon charged at the totem with a aura surrounding him, flames then covered his form before they turned blue. The attack hit it's mark, kicking up a large cloud of dust. It's so large, even the rangers could see it.

When it died down, it revealed a very Moltris and the totem down and out.

Y/n returned Moltris after thanking it , the totem left shortly, leaving Y/n to collect the Z crystal, the psychic type crystal, the Psychium Z.

After attaching the crystal to his ring, he met with the rangers outside. They were surprised to see the psychic  type crystal , but was happy none the less.

Luckily for them help arrived, the rangers had call help when he was at the trail. Drifblims was used to carry them and the caged hunters out. 

B/n then called Y/n after he got to the Pokemon center, team plasma grunts were at  Liberty Garden. Wanting to capture the victory Pokemon and use it's unlimited energy to break out their leader.

Y/n was teleported to  Liberty Garden via Alakazam, Y/n then fought his way in using hand to hand combat.

He then saw the victory Pokemon in it's room, scared out of it's mind. Y/n can't really blame the poor thing , the grunts were pretty vocal with their plans.

Y/n released calming waves of aura to Victini, it took a few minutes for Victini to calm down. After Y/n feed her some poffins, she was flying around him playfuly.

Victini agreed to join him, seeing the young aura guardian as a father figure. After catching her in a cherish ball, y/n left the room to see the grunts arrested.

After returning to Alola, the others were surprised about his trail, this made Ash even more determined to catch up since Y/n had a few crystals more then him. 

Y/n now only has Diancie, Victini, Manaphy and Genesect on him. The others were at the family ranch, being then care of by his parents. Even Y/n can't take care of so many legendaries at once.

Speaking of Victini, she got along with everyone in their class and their Pokemon. She 'll be usually be out of her Pokeball as she find them to cramped, Pikachu agreed as it's the same reason he stays out of his.

Rotom decided to scan Victini before everyone calls in a day. 

Victini the victory Pokemon. A fire and psychic  type. It creates an unlimited supply of energy inside its body, which it shares with those who touch it." Rotom explained as he took pictures.

As everyone returns home, Y/n could only wonder what will the future hold for them. 

 Next time the eggs brought from kanto will hatch, will Lillie conquer her fears of touch Pokemon? Read to find out. 

Done and done your next picks are the Lunar duo, Deoxys or the forces of nature?