The grand trail begins, the trio of creation arises

The day of Y/n and Ash's grand trail was here, the former was going first to let the latter know what he's up against.

Y/n and Hala stood at opposite sides of the stage at Iki town, the trail about to begin. Ash and the rangers were at the sides, ready to cheer him on.

"Marshadow, battle time!"Y/n called out the gloomdweller Pokemon. 

"Crabrawler, come on out!" Hala called out a blue boxing crab like Pokemon to battle. Y/n blinked at the boxing Pokemon while Ash gazed at it in confusion.

"A Crabrawler? Rotom?" Ash asked the Rotomdex.

"My greatest pleasure! Crabrawler. The boxing Pokemon. A fighting type Crabrawler is always aiming to be number on. Crabrawler will guard it weak spots with it's claws in battle and throw punches looking for a opening." Rotom buzzed.

" Crabrawler use bubblebeam!" Hala called out. 

The boxing Pokemon shot bubbles at Marshadow , who dodged by sinking into the shadows.

"Thunder punch!" Y/n commanded. 

Marshadow appeared from Crabawler's shadow before punching it with a lighting covered fist, the boxing Pokemon was send back a few feet but was still able to go on. 

"Can you go on Crabrawler?" Hala asked worried.

The boxing Pokemon nodded before getting ready.

"Marshadow use close combat!" Y/n called out. Hoping to end to quickly.

Marshadow quickly got close before letting out many punches and kicks at Carbrawler,  the boxing Pokemon wasn't able to block and was sent flying.

"No Crabrawler!" Hala called out worried.

When the dust died down, it showed Crabrawler knocked out. 

Y/n's friends cheered form the sidelines, Marshadow took the chance to return to Y/n's side of the field.

"Thank you for your help Crabrawler." Hala said as he returned it.

"Hariyama  the next battle is yours!" Hala called out the arm thrust Pokemon.

"Hariyama, the Arm Thrust Pokémon. A fighting type. Hariyama's impressive bulk is actually all muscle. When its muscles are flexed,they are hard as a rock.It is said that one hit from a Hariyama can send a 10-ton truck flying." Rotom explained to Ash. 

" A 10 ton truck!?" Ash asked in disbelief as Y/n listened from glancing at his kanto friend and the living Pokedex. 

"Exactly! In other words , a truck that weighs more then 1000 Pikachu!" Rotom buzzed as he used the mouse Pokemon as an example on how a truck would weigh for Hariyama to knock away.

The two rangers weren't surprised, as they had to use Hariyamas before for clearing large boulders in the past.

Y/n recalled Marshadow before sending out Moltres, he felt that the flame Pokemon was better on taking down the arm thrust Pokemon. 

Y/n then called out a flamethrower, but the fire attack was tanked without a problem, shocking Y/n and Moltris.

"Stone edge!" Hala commanded.

Hariyama fired a barrage of sharp stones at Moltris, who tried to dodge. He was  mostly able to, but one nicked his wing casing him to winch in pain.

Y/n decided to end this quickly before a Z move could be used. " Sky attack!"

Moltris surrounded his body with energy before charging at Hariyama while spinning quickly, the attack hit and kicked up a large dust cloud. When it died down, it showed Hariyama was down and out. 

Hala returned Hariyama to it's Pokeball, he then  walked to Y/n who returned Moltris to his Pokeball.

Hala congratulated Y/n before giving him the fighting type Z crystal, the Fightium Z.   

Y/n attached the crystal to his ring, he then got a call from B/n. Said brother was panicking about something, and asked Y/n to get to the Obliva region pronto.

Y/n was surprised to hear his brother panicking, he was normally calm even in a dangerous situation.  This casing alarms in Y/n's head to sound, he apologized to Ash about missing his grand trail which he waved off, knowing why.

The rangers decided to follow as they wanted to help a fellow ranger, which Y/n was grateful for.

Y/n and the two rangers got to the Obliva region via F/n's Alakazam who appeared after the call, the trio arrived in a place called the sky fortress. A place that was once a weapon used by people of the past and was brought back by a group to repeat history, luckily they were stopped and  the fortress fell in to the ocean and was left there as it's power source was locked away by the ranger union.

Reaching the top of the spiral staircase, Y/n and the girls decided to spit up, the girls went up to find  their fellow ranger while Y/n searched the other three entrances.

He first went to the back, he saw many Pokemon there. He also saw a room above them, with a aura infused jump he reached the top and went to the room in front him. 

Entering the room, he was surprised to see the master of time itself Dialga! Y/n soon got a massage from his brother, Dialga was casing a disturbance in time and he had tried to stop it but failed.

Y/n slammed his hand to the ground, aura chains erupted from the ground and restrained the temporal Pokemon. 

Y/n then brought out a ocarina and played a song that he learned long ago.

Oracion, a song that can soothe even the fiercest of rage and anger,  as he played he felt that Dialga was calming down as he played. Soon Dialga calmed down completely, he released the temporal Pokemon. He then got a call form B/n that a part of the disturbance as cleared up ,but there was still two more to be cleared. 

Y/n was turn around and was ready to get to the other two locations, the heard the sound of a Pokemon being caught. He turned around to see Diancie (Who let herself out) holding a luxury ball and Dialga nowhere to be seen.   

Putting two and two together, Y/n could only look at his Pokemon in disbelief . Shaking it off he recalled Diancie and put away the luxury ball that held Dialga , he then went to the other two rooms to find Palkai the master of space and Giratina the master of the Distortion World. He calmed the two down before Marshadow caught them in dive and dusk balls, it baffled Y/n that they stayed in.   

After meeting up with the others, they were surprised of his Pokemon's catch. B/n later went back to the ranger union while Y/n and the girls went back to Alola. When they reached Melemele island they found out that Ash passed his grand trail and a party was held for the two trail goers.

Y/n could only wonder what the future holds.

Done and done, the creation trio are caught and Y/n and Ash passed their grand trail. Next Y/n and gang will be at Akala island. What will happen? Read to find out.   The choices of the next legendary are the lunar duo or the eon duo you have 2 chapters to choose.