Y/n's mission, helping with the Unova legends

After class, Y/n and the rangers were flying though the alolan skies on Rayquaza. They were currently on patrol, everything seems fine so far. Rayquaza then quickly moved out of the way of some attacks from Akala island bellow,the shiny sky high Pokemon growled when it saw the attackers were the bonehead trio.

Y/n was just as annoyed when he sensed the boneheads, but was planning to ignore them, but Rayquaza was not as tolerant. He quickly flew in front of the trio and blasted them with a dragon pulse, sending them into the skies until their nothing but a twinkle .

Before Rayqauza could take off again, Y/n got a call from Palutena.

"Y/n, i have a mission for you."

"A mission? It's been quite a while since a last got one"

"Indeed, but this mission will be slightly different  from your previous ones."

"How so?"

"This time, you won't be working with Iseult and Igraine. You'll be working with two members your newest group."

"Wha? So soon?"

"Yes, consider this a test of your leadership skills of you new group." 

A few minutes later, Y/n was teleported to the Unova regions Hero's ruins. There he met with Yubelluna and Ravel.

Upon entering the ruin, the four found a corridor ending in a wall with a small depression inside it. When Y/n turned the statue inside the space, the wall moved away, revealing a giant boulder that threatened to crush them. But Y/n acted quickly.

"Regirock focus punch!" Y/n called out as he threw the heavy ball.

The rock peak Pokemon appeared before using focus punch on the boulder, causing it to crumble harmlessly. 

 Next, the group had to choose one of two bridges to cross a chasm, but seeing both bridges looks like they'll crumble any second, they created a aura bridge to cross instead.

Deeper in the ruin, the path splits into three tunnels, themed after Golett, Krokorok, and Darumaka. They used their aura sight to find the correct path which was the Golett path.

At the end of the Golett path was a room with several identical coffins inside of it, and beyond that, a large, circular chamber with a ring of crystalline pillars in its center. Hidden by the pillars was the resting place of the Dark stone.

 As soon as Y/n got close, the dark stone glowed electric blue as it began to float. It then glowed brightly, forcing the guardians to cover their eyes. When the glow died down, it revealed Zekrom in all it's glory.

The dragon of ideals looked at Y/n with interest, it then roared a challenge. To test the male guardian's strength.

"Ravel, Yubelluna ,stay back. Regirock battle time!"

"Y/n! You must end this quickly, as your battle may cause the ruins to crumble around us!" Ravel warned.

Y/n nodded, he then sent out Victini who charged Regirock up with some of her power. Y/n disliked using Victini's power cheat a win, but this was the only way to end this quickly

Zekrom charged forward with a zen headbutt which was blocked with a iron defense, Regirock then fired a stone edge. The attack hit it's mark, and due to Regirock was charged by Victini's energy, Zekrom was down and out. 

Y/n then threw a Luxury ball at Zekrom. 1...2..3 and ping. with that, Zekrom was caught.

After exiting the hero's ruins, they were sent to the white ruins, where there's  many  wearing black was swarming the place.

"I was afraid of this, miss Palutena told me before we left." Ravel said. "Team plasma has returned, and is now after the legendary dragon Pokemon of Unova."

"Yubelluna, do you still specialized in blast techniques?" Y/n asked.

"Indeed i am." She nodded.

"Create a aura bomb and throw it at the center before setting it off." Y/n said. "This will rattle them enough for us to take them down."

"Understood." Yubelluna nodded before doing as told. As Y/n predicted, the grunts were rattled enough for Y/n to take down.

After Y/n tied the grunts up, a roar was heard. Soon, Reshiram appeared roaring in rage. The grunts explained they used a device to force it to awaken, but it was more then a little painful for Reshiram which is why the vast white Pokemon is enraged. 

Y/n pulled out his Ocarina and played Oracion, a song he learned from Palutena years ago. Soon Reshiram began to calm down, Y/n suddenly was knocked forward by a grunt. A Luxury ball fell from his bag and flew to Reshiram. 

1...2...3 and ping. And with that, Reshiram was caught.

After the unexpected capture of Reshiram, they interrogated the grunts for any info of their leader Ghetsis.  Fortunately, one of the grunts spilled that Ghetsis was at the Giant Chasm, trying to capture Kyurem.

Using Rayquaza, they arrived at the Giant Chasm to find Ghetsis had already captured Kyurem. He ordered the Boundary Pokemon to shoot down Rayquaza with ice beam, which the shiny sky high Pokemon dodged without command.

Fortunately, Palutena and another master guardian Camilla used their aura to tie down Ghetsis and breaking Kyurem's Pokeball. He was taken to a armored truck with the grunts that were with him.

Y/n had Victini charge up Rayquaza who fired a dragon pulse at the still rampaging Kyurem, knocking it out. Y/n then threw a Ultra ball at it. 

1...2...3 and ping. With that Kyurem was caught.

After the mess was over , Ghetsis was taken away with the plasma grunts along with the shadow triad who was unable to hide from two master guardians.

Before  Y/n returned to Alola, the master guardians was given a report of what happened. 

"Well Y/n, i can say you passed the test with flying colors." Palutena said with a clap of her hands.

"Indeed, not only the legendary dragon Pokemon save from team plasma, Ravel and Yubelluna are quite happy being with you." Camilla added.

Said duo nodded, both happier with Y/n then with Riser.

Y/n could only blush slightly, being humble about it.

As Y/n returned to Alola, he could only wonder what the future will hold as the journey continues.

Done and done, next time will be another original chapter. What adventure awaits them? Read to find out. Your next picks are the lake trio, aura trio or Heatran. Tell me in the comments bellow.