Meeting a Zinnia, the DNA Pokemon appears

There will be element's of the delta episode from ORAS, just a heads up. 

Y/n was currently at the Hoenn region, according to the champion Steven, a girl has been looking for "The master of legends" as she and the champions called him. 

 This annoyed Y/n a bit, knowing he couldn't hide that fact forever, he was lucky no one decided to try there luck.

Steven explained that the girl also has been stealing keystones, and had asked him to meet her at the top of the sky pillar near Sootopolis city.

They say she also knows about and how to stop A METEORITE THAT CAN END THE WORLD IF LEFT ALONE !?

"You should have told me that to begin with!" Y/n snapped at Steven for leaving for leaving out that important piece of info for last.

The Hoenn champion held his hands up in surrender. " I know it's important, but if i told you about it first, you may be too panicked to listen to the rest." The champion tried to defend himself.

"I've went though years of guardian training and faced more legendaries then many in their life times, you think i wouldn't be able to stay calm hearing that?" Y/n said as calmly as he can. " Are you underestimating me because of my age?" He growled as a angry tick mark appeared on his head.

"Uh... maybe....?" Steven said while chuckling sheepishly.

Y/n could only let out a snort of irritation, before going to get ready for his trip to the Sky pillar.  

"While underestimating me because of my age is understandable, but i don't think you guys gave me the title "Master of legends" for nothing." Y/n said before leaving.

A few hours later

Reaching the Sky pillar, Y/n was glad it was a weekend as he didn't want to miss class and time to spend with his friends.

Climbing up the stairs of the pillar, Y/n saw a large painting of something from the ancient past, he could only recognized the weather trio. He hoped this Zinnia was Steven called her knows what they mean as they looked important.

He also brought his shiny sky high Pokemon as well, as Zinnia had told Steven to tell him.

Y/n had too move quickly, as some of the floor he's on starts to crumble.

 Y/n quickly jumped on the ladders, the space suit Steven had given him for a "just in case" showing it's weight.

Y/n continued on to the top, encountering many Pokemon along the way, such as Ariados and Claydol.

Once he reached the top, he saw a cloaked figure standing before him.

The figure removed the cloaked, revealing the girl Steven was talking about. By her side as a Whismur named Aster.

She requested that Y/n sent out Rayquaza, she said that if the sky high Pokemon mega evolves it will be able to destroy the incoming meteor.

Y/n sent out Rayquaza, Zinnia tried to make the sky high Pokemon mega evolve but failed. She tried again... nothing.

Zinnia fell to her knees in despair, before Rayquaza roared something to her.

"Rayquaza said that he was the one lacking power to mega evolve Zinnia." Y/n translated his Pokemon's words.

"But where can we find a way to give him power?" She asked her hope returning to her.

As the two humans thought, something in Y/n's bag glowed. Catching Zinnia's attention.

She took what was glowing and saw it was a small piece of a meteor, Y/n took it as he explained that he got it from S/n who got it from Veilstone city in Sinnoh.

Rayquaza roared, before quickly snatching the meteor piece from Y/n and swallowed it a second. This sudden action startled the two humans, who quickly looked at the sky high Pokemon in surprise.

Y/n could feel the power pouring from Rayquaza, it didn't take long for Y/n to realize the meteor piece had given it enough power to mega evolve.

"You who has the strength to evolve even further, Y/n began. If you lend me your heart and trust, i shall lend you strength and will!" The keystone on Y/n and the yellow ring on Rayquaza's head let out four streams of light that started to connect together as Rayquaza's body began to change. "Transcend  though the boundaries that keep your true strength hidden away! Beyond evolution, Mega evolve! As Y/n finished his chant, Rayquaza also finished changing. His new form shined as the mega evolution symbol appeared for a second before fading. 

Y/n then put on the space suit that Steven gave him and got on Rayquaza, Zinnia wished him luck before Rayquaza took off.

Kevin: Wait wait wait, no Zinnia battle?

There was no time, the meteor was getting closer and she already know he's ready

Kevin: Seriously? Boo! * Thumbs down*

Shush you!

Kevin: Make me! * Smug*

* Eye twitch, then pulls out a remote and pushes a button*

*Trap door opens bellow him* Kevin: Goofy holler*

Now that's out of the way * Dusting hands*, back to the chapter.

It took Rayquaza almost three minutes to reach the meteor, the sky high Pokemon the used Dragon ascent to break though the meteor with ease.

Y/n watched has the pieces of the meteor harmlessly float away, and any pieces that entered the atmosphere was ether burned away fell to earth harmlessly.

"Alright Rayquaza, mission accomplished now let's head back to huh?" Y/n said before seeing something among the remains of the meteor.

It was a triangle? It then moved in pattern before stopping at the center, it then exploded revealing A shiny Deoxys?

Y/n remembered B/n mentioning the mythical Pokemon is a virus from space that underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in Deoxys.

Y/n was broken out his thoughts when the DNA Pokemon attacked.

"Hyper beam!"

Rayquaza fried a blast at Deoxys, who changed to defense form to block it.

"Come on come on think, what B/n said was it weakness again? " Y/n thought.

"That's it!" Y/n thought "  The gem on it's chest, B/n if it's struck there ,it'll be unable to move for a bit.

"Dragon breath!"

Rayquaza fried a breath attack, it was blocked ,but that was what Y/n was hoping for.

When it let down the protect, Y/n fried a aura sphere at the gem before it could react.

The attack hit it's mark, this caused Deoxys to take a large amount of damage. Using the chance, Y/n infused Cherish ball with aura before throwing it at the DNA Pokemon. The aura stuck to the ball and a rope of aura still connected to Y/n's hand. 

The ball sucked the DNA Pokemon in before Y/n used the aura rope that was still connected to his hand to pull it back.

1...2...3 and Ping with that Deoxys was caught.

Y/n and Rayquaza flew back to Sky pillar, when he landed he shook his head, reentry felt very weird.

Y/n noticed Zinnia was gone, he saw Aster with a note, after taking the note Aster left as well.

The note read that Zinnia has left to train, and hoped to see him again in the future.

Y/n looked at the blue sky's, he could only  wonder what will the future have in store for him.

Done and done, Deoxys is caught. You next picks are Jirachi, Celebi or Heatran. And next chapter Y/n and the other will go though a original event that i made. What do i mean? Read to find out