three.

pirate is online!

blossom: doing anything exciting tonight?

pirate: uh no

blossom: wanna listen along to another album again?

pirate: depends on the album

blossom: what kinda mood are you in?

pirate: idk I just watched the addams family

blossom: omg im literally a walking wednesday

pirate: are you fr rn?
pirate: honestly I can't get over the fact you compared yourself to wednesday, I imagine you looking like a cottage core lesbian fairy or some shit

blossom: HAHAHA and I I imagine you to have a wooden leg and an eye patch

pirate: so funny *eye roll*

blossom: I am the funniest person ever wtf

pirate: what about 'all my demons greeting me as a friend'

blossom: aurora?? I haven't heard any of those songs apart from runaway tbh

pirate: BLOSSOM WTF

blossom: IM SORRY

pirate: you're about to have your mind blown

blossom: im about to cry aren't I?

pirate: probably

ive spoke with my grandma during our weekly phone calls but I forgot how much of a opinionated woman she is.

tucked away in the corner of beverly hills is my grandmothers mansion.

it's tiny in comparison to the houses beside hers but it's about a hundred times the size of the apartment I live in with my dad.

the coolest part was that she still had the same vintage decor as when I visited as a kid, so it's almost like stepping back in time.

and I even have my own vintage looking bike!

"it's yours to travel around" my grandmother had told me when she walked to the door to greet me inside.

I decided to name her frankie after frank sintara, my favourite singer of all time and she was mine, all summer.

it made riding around to go to the grocery store and travel around to much easier.

after dinner, I drove around the streets, finding a small little corner store and buying some gummy worms and an energy drink.

this is the best fucking day ever.

the next morning, my gran apologises because she's going to see her friend jean and won't be back until evening.

I don't mind.

I spend the day unpacking and actually look around my room.

it was incredible.

apparently, my grandma knew an interior designer and claudia, has found a perfect mix between my grandmothers vintage style, and mine.

there's a beautiful knitted blanket on my bed, a few stuffed animals which were here when I was a kid.

I had my own vintage record player! records, plants, vintage decor and my grandmother told me they both went to a vintage store and found my dresser and reading chair.