twenty seven

i appreciate tf outta every single one of you.

this cannot be happening right now.

billie takes a deep breath and drops her head.

"I wasn't expecting this tonight"

me either?

I didn't plan this.

billie tries to call kai but theres no answer..which I was expecting.

I shoot them a quick text and I just hope they check their phone before they go to sleep tonight.

"if kai doesn't see their messages from us, finneas will"

"it's a good job my grandma and harry are in new york until tomorrow or I'd be dead"

"whats going on with those two?"

"I have absolutely no idea"

billie throws herself down on the sofa in the back room. "well well well princess" she looks up at me and smirks

"this is an interesting situation, isn't it? I was praying and praying that we'd finally have some alone time and the universe quite literally threw you into my lap"

billie pulls me down onto her lap with a giggle.

"there's plenty of things we can do in this place" her voice has dropped an octave and my stomach flips.

why has it suddenly got hard to breathe?

"what about all the cameras? I don't want finneas to watch us"

"what us doing what exactly?" billie smirks and runs her hands up my thigh and I shiver.

doing nothing...obviously.

"if you're worried theres some rooms which don't have any cameras..you know, if that makes you feel more comfortable"

I raise my brow at billie and she laughs "I wasn't the one who was talking through the speaker about putting your hands on me in the back of the movie theatre princess"

"im sorry. im just nervous and ive just-"

"just what?" billies smile is teasing and it's making me nervous.

"ive never spent the night with someone in a recording studio before"

"and you think I have?"

I roll my eyes and turn on her lap so im not facing her.

I am in no way a virgin but the thought of spending the night alone with billie and something potentially happening is scary.

and real.

"we've been on one date" I close my eyes because im a coward.

being on her lap is making me so nervous.

"and yeah it was a great date and even though you gave me those hickeys and made my grandma wanna beat my ass, I would do it all over again"

"im sorry about those hickeys"

"not you're not"

billie laughs and grips tightly onto my hips. "you right"

"we went from enemies to first dates and now we're spending the night together. it's not like I haven't thought about spending the night with you because I have, a lot"

"a lot?"

"you have no idea"

billie whistles under her breath "now that's where you're wrong princess"

I smile to myself knowing billie can't see me.

"you're not a virgin are you?" billie asks and I shake my head. "no and I know you definitely aren't but you've probably been with tons of girls and i've only been with three women"

"for the record princess I've only actually slept with like nine girls. I like to fuck around with people but im not some type of whore"

yeah sure.

I giggle a little and billie sucks her teeth. "hey no slut shaming"

"im sorry im sorry, im not"

"apology accepted but only because we're stuck here all night and it would be awkward if we spent the entire night fighting"

"we're not fighting"

"we're always fighting"

billie doesn't say anything and I turn around to face billie again.

"billie"

"yes baby?"

"this sofa is kinda small but we're gonna have to sleep somewhere, you know, together, without cameras"

"you're driving me crazy" billie drops her head and groans.

"I know" I smirk and run my fingers through her hair, it's so silky and smooth.

"baby I spend most of my days grateful we speak and find any excuse to come here and see you and the fact you let me touch you and kiss you is a fucking miracle"

"it's a miracle you want me"

"trust me baby" billie runs her hands up the sides of my waist "I always wanna be with you"

billie tires her brother and kai again and while she does, my phone pings.

my grandma sends me a selfie of her and harry, cocktails in hand and a feather boa thrown over their necks.

'missing you!' the message read and I show billie the photo.

"your grandma is so cute"

I reply with 'missing you more! have fun'

I don't give anything away about where I am or the fact im on billies lap right now.

and the fact we're here alone tonight.

and there's so much that could happen.