seven.

if you don't know who lennon stella is....go listen to her music right now. especially acoustic, her voice is so fucking beautiful and she's is what I can imagine sage to sound like

thank the lord for air conditioning.

luckily the temperature has to be a certain number in the store to keep the records safe.

because if it gets too hot, the records can warp.

this fucking heat in LA summer is literally gonna be the death of me.

especially wearing black.

but that ain't gonna stop me from being a bad bitch and riding around like wednesday addams on frankie.

"can I go home already?"

"I'll ask finneas to go get us water on his way back" kai says, grabbing the work phone and pressing the speed dial for finneas.

finneas has gone to collect some inventory for the store and left kai and I to fend for ourselves.

and kai has been working here a lot longer and basically knows what they're doing.

a couple of minutes later the door behind me opens I turn around and spot billie with another person.

this is the first time ive seen billie since that day when she spend her time in the recording studio.

she hands us a bottle of water and gives me a lazy smile that's entirely too sexy for a girl my age and it makes me nervous all over again.

why does she have to be such a bitch but so hot?

"you're looking fine as hell today princess" billie smirks, leaning against the doorframe and I get a whiff of her scent and immediately recognise what billie and her friend must have been doing.

im jealous.

"you look high as hell princess" I mock billie and she laughs, glancing over to her friend who's eyes are scanning up and down my body.

"hey bil, hey z" kai smiles, clearly knowing both of them.

"wassup baby, you trynna link after work?" z smirks lazily to kai.

z looks stoned as fuck right now too.

"dude you know I have a girl, I can't fuck around anymore"

I need to find out more about kai and this z for sure.

someone comes to the desk and I step away to serve them, letting kai talk with 'z' and billie.

"I didn't think you'd have lasted this long" billie comes up behind me and the hairs on the back of my neck stands up because of how close she is.

"what do you mean?" I smile at the lady, sliding her records into the paper begs and letting her know the total.

"the last girl lasted two days"

"well im not that last girl, am I?"

"damn ma you've got a tongue"

a tongue you'll never know what it feels like.

"and why aren't you working here?"

"I got my own company baby, wanna come and ride my pole?" billie winks, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"excuse me?" I whip my head around to face her and her eyes are scanning my face, smirking at me.

billie laughs and picks up my sketchbook which I swiftly snap back off her.

"I have a dance studio, we have a pole dancing class"

"do I look like I wanna dance anywhere near your pole?"