twenty

i've seen a lot of you guys confused about billie and sage texting because of the unknown identities and shit BUT pirate and blossom don't have each other's phone numbers.

tw-fight

billie and I spent an hour in the dog shelter and she spoke about the different dogs, her favourites and which ones she visits in their newly adopted homes.

she shows me photos of her own dogs which she'd adopted from the shelter.

it was so refreshing to see billie in one of her favourite environments, talking about everything with such ease and not even mentioning anything remotely sexual.

her phone rings and she answers it, walking off and cursing under her breath on her way back.

"I gotta go see z, sorry"

"it's fine, do you want me to call myself an uber?"

"no, come on you can wait in the car"

billie pulls me up off the floor and says goodbye to the big husky we'd been cuddling and says goodbye to Lisa on our way out and I give her a small smile, not wanting to be rude.

billie jumps in the car and pulls away, speeding down the street.

"where are they?"

"high as hell at the car place down fifth avenue"

I have no idea where that is.

"it's not a good part of town princess, so im gonna need you to stay in the car, okay?" billie speeds through a red light and I hold onto the sides of my seat, not even wanting to know how fast we're going.

"okay" I reply sheepishly watching billie as she swerves down the street.

holy shit.

when she pulls up outside of a garage I spot harry's blue car parked out front.

when billie pulls up and jumps out, leaving the keys in the ignition, I follow her.

it's probably not the best idea but fuck it.

when I walk through the side door, I hear commotion and a radio blasting music.

I feel like im gonna pass out.

there's a few other plastic chairs with people sitting on them, one being z.

z looks up and see's billie walking towards her and their smile drops.

they rush to jump up but they're so high they slip and almost stumble over their own feet.

billie lunges at z, using all her strength to push them both onto the floor, z flying back and landing flat on their back.

"you're a fucking piece of shit" billie spits.

"can't get laid so you fuck around here? seriously dude?"

what even happened?

"I hate you" z spits, attempting to sit up but billie pushes them back down.

"that makes two of us junkie"

z has a beer bottle in their hand and I watch as they lift their arm up, I shout out to billie who whips her head over at me, not looking at z.

so she doesn't see the beer bottle crashing down on her head.

billie cries out and falls back and I try to run forward but two big arms grab onto my waist.

"hey" harry holds me back and I try to wiggle out of his grip but he grabs on tighter. "they'll work it out themselves"