twenty two

hi i missed youuuu

pirate is online!

blossom: hey, sorry we haven't spoken in a while

pirate: blossom
pirate: im so glad you messaged me, ive been meaning to talk to you.

pirate:you haven't made a firm decision about flying here yet, have you?

blossom: no, why would you ask that?

pirate: things are just crazy at work for me right now. so before you talk with your dad, check with me beforehand, okay?

blossom: yeah okay, ive been pretty busy too actually

pirate: so just let me know?

blossom: okay, you know know I never rush into anything.

pirate: you're not mad at me, are you?

blossom: why would you think that?

pirate: im just worried you think im being weird for telling you to check in with me before you come to la

blossom: im not mad
blossom: I thought you knew me better

pirate: is that a joke? I can't tell

blossom: sometimes it's hard to tell someones tone online
blossom: im too busy to talk right now, ill catch you later

"here" I look up from my book and see my grandma walking into my room, throwing something on my bed.

ive barely had any sleep and my body is feeling it.

I am exhausted.

I'd worked all day and been on my toes but kai hadn't been in work which sucked.

i needed someone to annoy me and get my mind off billie.

id heard nothing from billie either.

I don't know whether to panic or not but id not touched my phone since I came home.

that doesn't mean I check every time it lights up to see if it's billie or not.

I don't know whether to freak out or not.

ive heard nothing.

what if she's dead?

"what is this?" I put my book down and hesitantly pick up the brown paper bag.

"I know about you" she raises her brow at me and I look up at her with wide eyes.

what the fuck is she talking about?

"grandma im so confused"

I hesitantly reach into the bag and pull out a box and immediately scream and throw it across the room.

why the fuck did my grandmother just give me a vibrator.

my grandma laughs at me and walks closer to my bed, perching on the bed.

"I got my hair done today and I was talking to my hair stylist and she was telling me about how amazing vibrators are and I thought you might like one"

"why the fuck did you think I wanted a vibrator?"

"because you masturbate and I thought this might help"

"and how would you know I masturbate?"

"well honey when I was your age it helped me pass the time. thought it was gonna rub my clit off I was touching it so much"