40

"Alright, dad. I should probably head out to the campfire with the guys." You hear the sound of someone unzipping the tent from behind you, "Oh— Jungkook is here. I gotta go. Bye, love you." ending the call with your father, you turn around on your inflatable mattress to face Jungkook.
"Hey!" you smile. "Is the fire actually maintaining itself? Or are we doomed for the next three days." You chuckle. Jungkook sits on the other end of the mattress, taking a deep breath. "Y/N, I wanted to talk to you about something." he says, looking to you with sincere eyes.

"Oh.. alright. About what?"
Jungkook clears his throat, "..Sex."
You roll your eyes with a chuckle, "I grind up on you once and—."
"No. That's not what I'm talking about." Jungkook sighs, "The reason I got upset at you when Taehyung brought up us not having sex yet is because.. sex is important to me. I don't want to force you into anything you're not ready for, but I'd want to have it soon." Jungkook says.
"I know, sex is important to both of us in different ways." you say. "I just want you to show me you love me even if we aren't having sex." you smile sheepishly, knowing how foolish you sound.

"Listen, I'll continue to be chaste and love you endlessly, but just know that sexual chemistry is also really important to me. And we'll never know that we have it unless we.. do it." Jungkook says. He scoffs, "It's not like you're a virgin, right?" He chuckles, looking to you. You stare back at him silently, hoping to witness his reaction to believing that you're a virgin, though you're not. Jungkook's eyes widen, "Baby, I had no idea! I'm so sorry! Why didn't you tell me?"

You continue to stare silently, now beginning to chuckle as you shake your head in disbelief. "You really believed just now that I could be a virgin... do I need to remind you how good I am at kissing?" you ask, playfully acting offended.
"Well I mean you never know, maybe you're just incredible at kissing my lips.. and other things." Jungkook says, licking his lips at the thought.

"I promise I'm not as innocent as you think I am, Jeon." you purr with a smirk. A spark flickers in Jungkook's eyes at your words. He leans closer to you, softening his voice into a seductive whisper.
"Oh really? Prove it."

Eagerly pressing your lips against Jungkook's, you engage in a heated make-out session, purposely sucking and gently biting his bottom lip from time-to-time and moaning between kisses. Your hands roam each other's bodies, grasping in places you know the other is most vulnerable. Getting caught up in the moment, you pull away. "Fuck it, did you bring condoms?" you ask as you both heave heavy, desperate breaths. "Of course I did." Jungkook replies with a smirk. You playfully slap his arm scoldingly, though you're very grateful he did.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" he asks, taking the condom out of its wrapper.
"Positive." you reply, biting your lip as he takes off his clothes and reveals his perfectly sculpted body. Quickly realizing you should do the same, you undress and get completely naked in front of Jungkook for the first time.

He slowly looks you up and down, his lips slightly parted as he admires your bare form. His gaze travels back up to your eyes and he smiles, "Your body is better than anything I could've ever imagined."
Jungkook pulls you back in by your waist to continue your heated make out session, that soon proceeds down your body.

Regardless of the sex being intense, passionate and a bit aggressive, Jungkook is very reassuring and takes
good care of you the entire time while maintaining the intimacy. Asking things like, "Do you like it when I do this?", "How does this feel?", "Do you want me to keep going?" and "Tell me how you want it." in your ear from time-to-time only made things for romantic.

Lying with your back on the mattress as your nails carelessly claw at Jungkook's back, he continues consistently thrusting into you with desire. You're both a hot, desperate, sweaty mess; caught up in the symphony of moaning and pleasure that you've created within each other.
Adjusting his hips in a certain way to buck them higher into you, your eyes immediately roll to what felt like the back of your head in pleasure. "Right there." You mutter before letting out a loud inescapable moan. Jungkook pants as he kisses your neck, continuing to thrust. "Fuck." he growls at the sensation.

The 6 men that surround the campfire stare at your tent in fear and disgust.
"Why is their tent... shaking." Hoseok asks
Namjoon closes his eyes as he holds his head in his hands, trying to ignore the sounds. "Take a guess, Einstein." he replies rhetorically.
"They're having sex, aren't they—."
"Of course they're having sex! What else would they be doing, Hoseok?? Wrestling??"