54

"Dad started giving me shit about being older than you and still living at home. I just feel like shit, alright? Just one night." Will says as he eats Jungkook's leftovers from the food you had cooked.
"I say sure. Will.. we both know how dad is. He'll be fine by tomorrow. Right, koo?" you say.
"Yeah, I totally get it, dude. You can sleep in a spare room." Jungkook says.

"Thanks.." Will says. He begins to chuckle, "I know you're being understanding and all, Jungkook, but you don't really get it. I mean, you're a few years younger than me. Y/N's age, right? And you're a millionaire, billionaire even. I'm nearing my 30's and live with my dad." your brother says.
Jungkook chuckles, "Pardon?"
Just as you can intervene, your phone begins to ring. "Hold on, I'm getting a call. Will, you're upset, stop lashing out at Jungkook." you say. Will sits back in his chair, sighing.

"Who's calling you?" Jungkook asks.
You look to your phone, "Jimin."
Jungkook cackles, "So annoying." he mumbles to himself as you run up the stairs.
"Wait. Jimin. I think I may have met him once." Will says.
"Did he flirt with you?" Jungkook asks, Will smiles to himself. "Yeah, think so." he replies. Jungkook nods, "That was definitely Jimin."

You run around the home to Jimin's room. Knock on the door, receive no response. Knock again.. still no response.
"Jimin? Helloo... Jimin. Why did you call me, dumbass." You open the door to find his room empty. You groan, going back to running around the house.

With all of the rooms in this house, it's practically a workout depending on what you want to do. There's a yoga room, billiards, karaoke room, library, a pool, anything you can think of.

Including a dance studio.

"Jimin!" you scold, stomping into the room. "Why are you calling me when we live in the same house?" you ask.
"I just heard you run all the way around the three levels of this place trying to find me. Don't ask me why I called you." Jimin chuckles.
"Well? Why'd you call?"
"I saw that your hot brother was here on the security cameras. Why's he here? For me?" Jimin smiles from the marley floor he's sitting on.
You chuckle, walking up to him and joining him on the ground. "No, he's not here for you. He's here because our dad was pestering him and he didn't feel like sleeping at the house." you say.

Jimin gasps, "He's staying the night? He can stay in my room, if he wants." Jimin smiles widely.
"Calm down, creep. I don't even know his sexuality, or if he's interested." you say, chuckling.

Theres a knock at the dance room door and both you and Jimin look to it. Will slowly walks in, "Hey, can I talk to you?" he asks.
You nod, getting up from the ground, "Sure, let's go to another r—.", "No, I meant Jimin." Will says. Your eyes widen, "Oh."
"Of course you can talk to me, come to my room?" Jimin smiles, getting up from the ground and walking towards the door. He looks back and winks at you just before leaving with Will on his arm.

The next morning...

You all sit around the breakfast table eating the pancakes, french toast and omelettes that Jungkook is freshly making.
"So Will. You're gay?" Jungkook asks as he fries sausages on a pan. Will chuckles, "I mean, dude... I think so? I mean, I'm pretty sure."
You slowly chew as your eyes narrow at your brother, observingly. "How did I have no idea?" you say. "Why do you think I've never properly brought a girl home??" Will says, laughing. "I assumed you're just a douchebag." you reply, smiling.

Jungkook places another new plate of pancakes on the table. "Sick, thanks." Will says, eyeing the morning dessert. Yoongi chuckles, "You're the straightest gay guy I've ever met." he says half-jokingly. Jimin frowns. "Shut up, it's the twenty first century. You can't be saying stuff like that." he says, wrapping an arm around Will. They smile. It's beautiful, seeing your brother genuinely smiling after the dreadful night before.

Namjoon walks into the room, grabbing a slice of french toast with two fingers and letting the syrup drip before quickly engulfing it into his mouth. "So." he begins, speaking with a full mouth. Lifting a finger, you all wait for him to finish the large bite he had taken.

He lowers his finger and swallows. "Who's ready to get to work and rip some disturbing photos off of windows?! Woo!!" Namjoon says sarcastically with fake enthusiasm, cheering. You groan, heading towards the front door.
"Yeah, uh, I'll just go home." Will says. You all laugh.

Jungkook drives into the parking lot, the SUV with your coworkers following behind. "I know it's super early so it might just be my eyesight but.." Jungkook begins. "It looks like the photos are gone." he says.
"No, no.. you're right.." you say. "They're gone."