50

"Why am I blindfolded?" you take slow steps forward with your arms out in front of you, "I can't tell if I'm about to walk into a pool of alligators or get my ass smacked with a paddle." you say making Jungkook chuckle. Suddenly you feel your hands being grasped by his as he begins to pull you in a certain direction.

"Just a few more steps..." Jungkook mumbles. You begin to hear little popping sounds of bubbles in the distance. "Is that..." you begin. Jungkook unties the scarf from your head and you regain eyesight, ".. a hot tub!" you exclaim. "Wait, we were home the whole time?" you ask, chuckling as you look around your familiar surroundings; the mansion's backyard. Jungkook nods. "I bought this hot tub for us." he says.

You dip your hand into the hot tub, relaxing your shoulders that you hadn't known were tense. "Oh my god, it feels so warm... but I don't have a bathing suit." you say. Jungkook leans down, reaching behind the hot tub and pulling out a bathing suit for you when he comes back up. "Here's one, but I mean," he begins. His gaze meets yours and you immediately recognize the flame in his eyes, "... you don't need one." Jungkook says with a smirk.
You mirror his expression, walking up to him and taking the bathing suit from him; then throwing it onto the ground.

The two of you step into the hot tub completely nude. You giggle at the sensation of bubbles against your bare skin. "You're adorable." Jungkook remarks, you simply reply with a bashful grin. Even though you've already had sex with Jungkook multiple times, incredible sex at that, something about him sitting naked across from you in a steamy hot tub makes you shy.

"Oh. Also." Jungkook says. He reaches behind the hot tub again and pulls out a bucket filled with ice with a champagne bottle inside.
Jungkook's face scrunches as he shakes the champagne bottle, soon allowing it to project into an explosion of foam. A precious string of giggles leave Jungkook's mouth as he sprays the beverage in the air, confusing your mind since this heart melting laugh is coming from a naked heaven-sculpted torso of a man.

"What is all of this for? Pulling me out of work early.. hot tub.. champagne.." you ask. Jungkook looks to you, pouring a glass. "I just want to give you a break. I know things have been picking up pace around the diner and we've been spending less time together because of that. You deserve a break." he says. He moves himself around the hot tub to sit beside you. "Plus, I miss you." he says.

Looking to your left, you find your face only a couple inches away from Jungkook's and you immediately crumble under his stare; his charms luring you in like always. "I missed you too." you whisper, looking back and forth between his luscious lips and his starry eyes. You watch the corners of Jungkook's lips lift into a soft grin and soon feel him gently pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "How did I get so lucky with you?" Jungkook purrs as he admires you; the features that he's innocently studied every minute he's spent with you, your little quirks that he's grown to love and feel comforted by.

You smile, "I'm the lucky one."
Jungkook chuckles. "You remember the shitty person I was when you met me, right?" he says, gently stroking your cheek. "How could I forget—."
"Wait." Jungkook says, interrupting you. "My phone alarm is going off." Jungkook steps out of the hot tub and you try your best not to drool over his perfect physique.

"Huh. It says the front door was opened." he tilts his head, looking at his phone.
"I'm sure one of the guys are just taking a break from their shift." you say.
"But my schedule says that they're all at the diner until 2 am?" Jungkook replies, scrolling through his phone. A bad feeling begins to grow from the pit of your stomach but you try your best to ignore it, blaming it on your usual paranoia. "Oh. Do you want to go check?" you ask.
"No, forget it. I'm sure it's nothing." Jungkook says.

Putting his phone back on the patio table, Jungkook looks to you and smiles. Stepping back into the hot tub and lowering back into the water, "Where were we?" he asks with a sly grin.
"Talking about how much of a douchebag you used to b—."
"Shhh." Jungkook purrs, placing a kiss on your lips.

He sits in his previous spot in the hot tub seat before pulling you onto his lap. His hands wander over your waist, caressing your love handles and thighs under the water as you straddle him. You rest your hands behind his head, staring at his eyeline as it travels up and down your body. You bite your lip, "I missed feeling your hands all over me."

A sly grin appears on Jungkook's face, "I missed touching you... you make me want to do bad, bad things." he says. He licks his lips, still admiring your figure, "I think I'm a little addicted to you, y/n." he says. Leaning into your neck, Jungkook begins to place kisses on your neck and along your collarbone area. He leaves love bites and hickeys of all sorts, making his mark on your body parts that are visible to others. Jungkook enjoys nothing more than watching you groan and moan in pleasure as he endlessly sucks, gently bites and licks your skin.

Jungkook's lips move up your neck again and within a few seconds you feel him smirking against your skin. "How about I go even lower?" he whispers just below your ear before moving back down, leaving a trail of kisses.

Jungkook proceeds down your body, beginning to pleasure a sensitive area; the sensation pushing you over the edge. In a lusty and desperate impulse, "Just fuck me!" you moan, Jungkook's eyebrows raising. He smirks, "Don't need to tell me twice, love." he says.