4. Round Two! Slap!

I wobbled and my vision was splitting, but I -somehow- saw my room two doors from where I was.

     I can't believe he had the guts to show his face to me again... after what he had done to me... and her.

     I was already drunk or half drunk, considering the bottle of alcohol was at it's last drops and I was feeling nauseas. My head was feeling way more than just woozy. My brain could not stop reminding me of him. The way he said he was sorry.

     He really did feel bad. I could tell. But...

     Did he mean what he said when he said he still loved me?

     That's one thing I couldn't tell.

     The way he kissed me and held me. The way his eyes sank hard on mine. I can't forget the tiny bits of feelings I sort of still have for him, but I'm not going back to his sorry ass.

     No matter how much he begs or tries to show he's changed. Nothing... can ever change what happened in the past now.

     It took me longer to get home, because I had no energy to walk and I had stopped at a park for some fresh air. I had drank half the bottle without even thinking about the fact... that I don't drink, but this was one of my most miserable times where I just gave up on myself. I knew I had to get a grip, but I had somehow drank the bottle and was bound to have a major hangover by tomorrow, so it was too late for my conscious to make good choices for me.

     I went into my dorm and locked the door behind me. Taking my heels and dress off immediately. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I walked back out, remembering I needed a towel, but ended up finding myself in underwear and in front of Sky.

     Crap. Again.

     "Wow... Were you expecting me?" He assumed with a wink; devilishly biting his bottom lip and eyeing me up and down.

     This is the most embarrassing moment of my life.

     Something in me decided to finally answer him and sense half of my brain was nonfunctional and off control, the next words that came out of my mouth were not created by my common reason.

     "Come here... you bad college boy."

     What... just came out of my mouth?!

     "I thought you'd never ask. Actually... I did." He smirked devilishly, walking towards me.

     As soon as his hands made contact with my bare skin, I dropped the bottle of alcohol that I still had in my hand. He flinched in shock as the bottle crashed to the ground into a million crystal pieces. He moved me slowly to the side and stared at the broken bottle of alcohol, then at me.

     "Alex... are u drunk?" He asked me, a tiny bit of shock in his tone.

     I hiccupped. "Maybe. Why does it matter?"

     I wrapped my arms around his neck and just when I was about to press my lips against his, he pulled away from me.

     Did he just reject me?!

     Not that I know him enough to judge, but from what I've heard and so far seen, he would never pass up this opportunity.

     Why did he stop?

     He gave me a pity look and grabbed my hand, leading me to the couch. We sat down and he stared into my eyes for a few seconds; sighing.

     "Now... answer me one thing." He brushed my cheek.