8. You Can't Deny This - Pt.1

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY ERRORS! STUPID AUTOCORRECT :( :)
ENJOY MY LITTLE GATOR FAMILIA❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

     I tiptoed towards the door of my bedroom thinking, maybe Sky was already asleep and I could sneak out.

     I'm not trying to be sneaky, but if he found out I'm awake at this time, he'd probably grill the hecks out of me.

     I tried my best to turn the knob and open the door as quiet as possible, but apparently this door needed oil, because it creaked harshly loud. I tightened my jaw and popped my head out my room; looking around the kitchen and living room. The TV was on!

     I froze for a couple of seconds thinking maybe I got caught, but I heard snoring and shuffling on the couch.

     Oh... Phew. He's sleeping.

     You might be wondering why Sky is sleeping on the couch. Well your asking the wrong person, because I have no idea myself. Probably knocked watching the battle between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Mayweather won.

     I flinched and realized I was late to meet with Vincent.

     We agreed to meet near the library. It was always locked, but Vincent said he knew a way inside.

     Reason why we need to sneak in, is because there's guards and also curfew. I -honestly- don't even know why I'm risking getting caught for something we can do tomorrow. I didn't even think about that. Well, it's too late to turn back now.

     I walked down the hall and took a few turns; avoiding any flashlights nearby.

     A few minutes after, I see Vincent waving at me. I trotting over and he pulled me into a closet. It was pitch black and stretched out enough for the both of us, but his hands were still resting on my waist. I stayed perfectly still and I could hear our breaths colliding.

     I didn't want to move. Not because I liked the position, but because it would make stuff awkward.

     "I wasn't sure you would come." He spoke quietly.

     "Well... Here I am." I replied.

     "Come on." He grabbed my hand and suddenly the lights came on.

     He had turned on the lights and started walking towards a chair that was against the wall. He climbed it and opened the air vent above it.

     Oh, he's not gonna make us do, what I think he's doing.

     He looked back at me after opening it and reached out for my hand. I backed up a bit and stuttered. "I- I'm not doing this." I scoffed disbelieved.

     What the hell is he thinking?

     "Oh come on, Alex. We used to do this all the time." He reminded.

     I blushed as I reminisced back in Junior year, when we would bunk class and escape to Burger king. He used to always order me the oreo shake and flick me with whip cream. Those were... Unforgettable moments.

     Suddenly tears started to fall.

     "Alex? Alex what's wrong?" He got down from the chair; cupping my face and examining me tenderly.

     Stop holding me like this. Stop it.

     "Baby, what's wrong?" He kept asking.