1. Like Hell I Will

No. No. No, no, no, no! There's is no way possible that I am rooming with this dirt-bag! And I am killing Katie if she had anything to do with this! How could she not tell me?! Okay, I'm going to calm down. Panicking is not going to get me anywhere. Maybe they screwed up my schedule. Yeah. Maybe Katie didn't know and she winked at me for a totally different reason.

My jaw had dropped and I had to blink a few times to believe it.

"Why are you stalking me?" The boy that had runned me over with his skateboard earlier, spoke.

I snapped back to earth and glared at him for his rude question.

I shoved the door open and walked in without invitation, placing my things down confidently.

"That's my line. I think u have the wrong room, because this one... is mine. So shoo. Away you go." I waved dismissively.

He just stared at me with a clueless face.

"Oh and please do me and the whole world a favor and put a shirt on, Tarzan." I groaned and placed one hand in the air, gesturing for him not to come near me.

He smirked and slowly walked towards me anyway.

"So... Your scheduled to live here?" He asked, a mischievous half smile growing under his nose.

"Um, yes. Are you deaf? My condolences. Now get out before people think wrong." I locked my arms together, claiming my ground.

"Oh, believe me... they might be thinking that for a very long time if they find out." He winked.

His hand caressed my cheek and I slapped it away.

"What are u talking about and touch me again and you'll have four fingers left." I warned, glaring knifes at him.

"Wow, feisty. I like it." He chuckled once more.

I grimaced slightly.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked myself, disgusted.

His pervert act dropped and he seemed serious now.

"The name's Sky. Sky Belfire. Easy to remember... specially when it comes to my award winning face." He responded, brushing his shoulders in self-honor.

"More like your award winning sick act. Now, why the hell are u still in my room-?!"

Sky cut me off and restated, "Our room."

That's when my world officially exploded.

"What?!" Hazel squeaked.

I shushed her and looked around.

"Your rooming with the Sky Belfire?!"
She whispered excitedly emphasizing his name like if he were some god.

"Why are you even happy? That poor soul is mentally-ill. It's probably not even treatable." I stated, distastefully.

Okay, okay. Maybe I over-exaggerated.

Maybe.

Hazel looked at me like I was crazy for a few seconds and I kept a lookout for people that might hear us.

"He's like the king of hunky town."

I rolled my eyes at her obnoxious obsession over him and spotted Katie skipping through the halls.

Got you!

We pulled her into a janitor's closet, which was where me and Hazel had been for the past 3 minutes.

"Ooh. Is this kissing in the dark? I'm in." Katie cooed romantically.